My Hot Tub's here at last!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bev Rose

Reaction score
Hiya......

At last, the Hot Tub came today and it's already been invaded by kids!!!:lol:

They got in after school, the pic shows my daughter Courtney left, my son Alex middle & his best mate on the right.

Hubby and I are going in a little later!;)

I'm thrilled to bits it's finally arrived, seems like my garden's been getting done forever cos of the rain!

Attachments

• Kids in tub.jpg
    Kids in tub.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 159
hOPE YOU ENJOY IT IT LOOKS AMAZING

Now that looks relaxing, im on my way i will be there in about an hr lol

you'd be more than welcome hun x

Just had a go and I'm so relaxed I'm off to bed in a mo!!!!!:lol:

It all seems surreal & as if I'm in someone else's garden!!!

Im coming round as im in lincolnshire aswell lol.Have you bought or hired it if you dont mind me asking plz? r they expensive sorry to be nosey x

Ooooh that looks lovely:)

Im coming round as im in lincolnshire aswell lol.Have you bought or hired it if you dont mind me asking plz? r they expensive sorry to be nosey x

Hiya,

We have bought it:Scared:!!!!! lol

It was a few thousand Zena, but we're worth it!!!
Tbh, if all of us (me, hubby & 2 kids aged 13 & 12) went on an all inc familiy holiday to Antiga for two weeks, twice, then that's roughly the cost of our spa.....I'd rather have a permanent relaxing tub, than 1 month away with nothing to show for it at the end apart from a tan & put on weight!!!! lol!

This is the actual Hot Tub Sun West Spas - Luxury Series - Balboa

Ours is in 'Bluegrass' which is greeny blue!

Tbh, if all of us (me, hubby & 2 kids aged 13 & 12) went on an all inc familiy holiday to Antiga for two weeks, twice, then that's roughly the cost of our spa.....I'd rather have a permanent relaxing tub, than 1 month away with nothing to show for it at the end apart from a tan & put on weight!!!! lol!

ABSOLUTELY TRUE!

Treat yourself! I think its so important to make your everyday life as easy as possible rather than just save for fancy holidays!

E N J O Y ...............

It looks fab.

Are they expensive to run?

It looks fab.

Are they expensive to run?

It depends on what you've got working & running....as in how many pumps, how many jets etc.
Mines got 2 pumps & 28 jets plus some air blowers and the place I bought it said approx £1 a day if you use it for 1/2 every day. hth x

that looks great

enjoy it

Its on my wish list now!!

Latest posts

Back