My lash client went elsewhere, now has bloodshot eye?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naomiiamy

Reaction score
Hi all, hoping for some advice before I message my client back!! She's only been to me twice, she has been having extensions since October but moved to me in December. She didn't book in for her January infills, and when she eventually messaged I was fully booked and couldn't fit her in. She's now messaged to say she went back to her previous lash tech as she couldn't wait for my next slots, and the next day her eye was bloodshot and she had found it sore - she sent my a photo which is hopefully attached to this!! I did some more probing, and she said she's occasionally found her extensions itchy and irritating,

I'm going to message back and decline her an appointment - the itchiness alone is enough to make me stop doing them, but the bloodshot eye has concerned me as no one else I've done lashes for has had this, and I was wondering if there was any advice you think I should give her? I did suggest she messages the lash tech who did her lash infills to see if she had used any different glues etc, and that if they're still irritating her she should probably get them removed.

Attachments

• Lash Infills.jpeg
    Lash Infills.jpeg
    75.3 KB · Views: 46
I had that, but it was caused by the eyepatch, it was on my own eye, a girl that did my lashes put it to close to the eye ball. Its the only time it happend thou on me. Might be that. Or a reaction

Your advice is good, like isabella9811 said it might be from the under eye patch if it’s moved during treatment and touched the eye

Thank you lovelies :)

Latest posts

Back