my little mans here.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nails At The Hat Hire Company

Reaction score
Hi there - sorry ive been away for soo long - (nearly 3,000 posts since i last visited this site - wow!)
As you all probably knew i was due to have a baby on 19th december - and yep he came on that day - wed just settled down to watch children in need!
I had felt fine all day been out christmas shopping got back to car and some plonker had parked sooo close i couldnt get into my car so had to climb over the passenger seat - no small feat as i have a big 4 x4 and being 9 months pregnant - what fun!!!
anyway after a painful - they consficated my gas and air the bullies - but quick 2 hrs 42 min labour my little man came out. weighing 7lb 13 1/2 oz's
Hes called Tate.
the girlys (my daughters Paris (13) and chanel (10) love him to bits and hes a dear little thing - i just forgot given the HUGE age gap how time consuming small babies are hence ive had no time to come on here
anyway have posted pic - not great but best i can find at the mo.
anyway hi to everyone and i hopefully will get chance to trawl through all the posts

Attachments

• tate.JPG
    tate.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 113
congratulations
he is absolutely gorgeous

oooooohhhh, he is gorg, my best friend had a baby girl about 3 weeks ago, i forgot how tiny babies were!!!
have fun, i am sure he will be having fun watching you running around after him for the next few years!!!

lots of love
beck

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm all broody now, he's just sooooo cute!

congartulations!!!!!!!he's Gorg...............

hope all goes well fore for both :hug:

Congratulations! He is beautiful and really looks like my son when he was born. Making me feel very broody...... then I remember the pain...so perhaps not.

Best wishes and hope he has a happy first xmas!

ah congratulations...........what a beautiful little boy he is too :Love:

Congratulations he's is so cute :D I also have an age gap and yes it can be a shock adjusting to a baby again.

Awwwww, hes so sweet, congratulations to you all, take care

aww, what a little cutie! Congratulations!!

Congratulations Jenni, I have been wondering about you. He looks gorgeous,I hope you are keeping well yourself and I am sure you will have a great first Christmas with Tate.

Cathy Stewart

Hi,

He's adorable I want one!

Hi Jenni,

Congratulations!!!!!! :hug: :Love: He is adorable!! :biggrin:

Well done to you!! Don't worry I have a 13 year age gap and my 2 older ones abolutely adore their 2 younger sisters and vice versa!!!

Love to you and the family and have a great Christmas!!

Oh Jenni,
he is just so cute xxxx
Well done to the both of you xxxx
love and huggs from me xx

Thehandsanctuary said:
my little man came out. weighing 7lb 13 1/2 oz's
Hes called Tate.
ahhh Jen he is JUST GORGEOUS!! I wanted to kiss him the moment I saw that pic - ....and I thought you were going to name him Hugo or Prada ;) many many congratulations - what a wonderful Christmas pressie!

Love from Sam and Gigi (I picked her up from LBA tonight and we just saw this together) xxxx

He's adorable Jenni! Congratulations to you and your family. xxx

Congratulations mummy

He is absolutley gorgeous!!

congratulations jenni tate is sooo cute!!!!:)

he's beautiful! Congratulations to you and your family on the new arrival :Love:

Julie

awwwww, He if just the cutest little thing. I won't be popping until next May. So, it's nice to see the final product. What an adorable little guy!! Congrat's to you!!

Latest posts

Back