My little Shellac project!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to offer it as a fully fledged service on my pricelist this is how other clients would know.

I don't offer a loyalty scheme at the minute, perhaps I should be introducing this also then it makes it easier.

6 weeks is a good period f time for them to allow a good nail growth and see a difference. If you do it as pre paid, which I would also do, how do you feel if they change their appointments (given the circumstances aren't exceptional) if it takes them over the 6 weeks?

:)

I think if they had to change their appointment or couldn't do 14 days I would be ok with 15 maybe 16 days (we all know life happens) but any longer and then no. This would be something to discuss with the client at the initial appointment
Vicki x

I charge €25 per shellac for my regular clients. For my programme, which I will properly launch when I have completed my little project, Im proposing to charge (pre-pay) €75.00 . My loyalty programme that my other regulars have will not apply until they have finished the course. I don’t mind doing the nail bitters course a little less expensive as I am hoping that they will be so pleased with the results that they become addicted to shellac and become regulars. (that’s the plan anyhooo) :hug:

Nailbiter comp - week 2
So Shauna won the nailbiters comp she came for her second appt and heres the before and after- shes doing really well and using her solaroil religiously and there was a lot more length in only a week so we went with a little colour (rock royalty) this time following geeg's advice she's thrilled with how it's going, it's the first time she's had colour on her nails that she can remember! I'm loving this!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360361826.694775.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360361826.694775.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 1,193
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360361861.802442.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360361861.802442.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 1,210
I did this for my husband with great results - although he does get a bit of stick at work for having 'shiny' nails!!

Take the GREEN side of the CND Glossing buffer and go over the surface of your complete CND shellac service. This will Matte the top coat so he doesn't have glossy nails! ..... Just incase he wants them doing again ;)

Nailbiter comp - week 2
So Shauna won the nailbiters comp she came for her second appt and heres the before and after- shes doing really well and using her solaroil religiously and there was a lot more length in only a week so we went with a little colour (rock royalty) this time following geeg's advice she's thrilled with how it's going, it's the first time she's had colour on her nails that she can remember! I'm loving this!

They look great! Love seeing the progress. Your client must be so chuffed xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I charge 120€ for 6 appointments spread over a period of 9 weeks.
Everything is paid in advance, we also set the dates in advance.
One date dat will note change is the last one. It happend just this week a client cancelled an appointment, after moving the previous one 1 week later, so she "lost" one appointment.
Her last appointment will stay monday february 11°, but she will only have seen me 5 times insted of 6 times in these last 9 weeks.
She's happy with that ;-)

My nailbitersprogram is not Shellac, but Rentention+L&P

I am about to start a nail biter program after seeing the fab results on this thread, I have my 1st lady coming on Tuesday :eek: she has already sent me pics of her nails and I am quite concerned but I can't wait to try and help her, I am off to watch fingernail fixers video now!! x

I am about to start a nail biter program after seeing the fab results on this thread, I have my 1st lady coming on Tuesday :eek: she has already sent me pics of her nails and I am quite concerned but I can't wait to try and help her, I am off to watch fingernail fixers video now!! x

Goodluck :)

my friend has had 5 treatments from me using shellac, here's the second, 4th and 5th appointments, she's back again on Tuesday so u can't wait to see how long they are now :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360884540.957106.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360884540.957106.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 1,057
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360884608.348486.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360884608.348486.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 1,038
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360884638.634770.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360884638.634770.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 1,031
I did this for my husband with great results - although he does get a bit of stick at work for having 'shiny' nails!!

I am doing it for my husband, he's had the luxury of brisa lite smoothing gel the last time we did them, I buff to a matte finish x

Fab idea! Can someone please post the link to Holly's video? X

I've done a little update pic for my Facebook page today. We are three treatments in, but they do look better already and my client is really pleased with them. We did Brisa Lite Smoothing gel under the Shellac on the last one and she loves how they feel.

Attachments

• karen collage 3.jpg
    karen collage 3.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 988

Best of luck, i found fingernail fixers method to be the best on the first week definately, she has a little nail now so it was a bit easier to polish on her second week! I have her coming to me on Monday eve, so am dying to found out how session 3 goes, we are stretching it to ten days now:Scared:

I've done a little update pic for my Facebook page today. We are three treatments in, but they do look better already and my client is really pleased with them. We did Brisa Lite Smoothing gel under the Shellac on the last one and she loves how they feel.

These look brilliant :Love:

my friend has had 5 treatments from me using shellac, here's the second, 4th and 5th appointments, she's back again on Tuesday so u can't wait to see how long they are now :)

The lenght now is fantanstic

These are the pics she has sent me :Scared:
I am just a bit worried about the ring finger as i'm not sure if there is any nail there at all!!

Attachments

• nail biter 1.jpg
    nail biter 1.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 1,789
  • Nail biter.jpg
    Nail biter.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 1,351
Personally on that ring finger and possibly even the pinky I would be inclined to use an L&P overlay until the damage has grown out a little and smoothing gel on the others with her shellac.

Nailbiter comp - week 3- is that a free edge I nearly see!!!!!!
So Shauna my nailbiter, came for her third appt and heres the before and after- wow shes doing great, using her solaroil religiously and you can see there is lot more length in only a week. She decided to go with red baroness for colour! Only one more session to go!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361225890.666184.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361225890.666184.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 1,015
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361225941.946847.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361225941.946847.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 1,002
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back