My little Shellac project!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fabulous results! Her nails are beautiful now!

These are all fantastic, such a rewarding side to the job!

I am doing my first nail biter with brisa lite smoothing gel - wish I had taken a before piccy now as I forgot. Week 1 and no biting and still looking really good - too early for growth but I am very hopefull. Onto shellac when she gets some decent growth. Love this thread. We went for Brisa lite as I thought it would be more hard wearing for her nails, as she has kids and constantly cleaning etc. Piccys next time.

Last edited:
I love this idea and want to have a nail biters programme too. Not sure how long to have the treatments for or prices. I was thinking £50 for 6 weeks maybe? I charge £20 for Shellac (one colour) and also £20 for BL Smoothing Gel (on its own). Do any of you take a deposit first or does it get paid all upfront?

Shakira xx

Hi Geeks! Brilliant thread! I'm looking to do a similar programme for nail biters and clients with weak or short nails!

Just wondering:

How much you charge for the programme? And how does this compare to your normal prices?

Do you include aftercare in the price and if so what do you include?

How often do you treat them?

Thanks in advance xx

Just started another nail biters programme, she's pregnant too so hope this helps the nails grow abit faster x ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383862637.049539.jpg

This is amazing.. I am composing one as we speak... Xxx

This is great for a few of my clients who are biters, I knew there would be a way if getting to their nails x

Although not Shellac Iv seen a lady twice now for overlays using gelish & she us over the moon with the results already. I'm dead proud of her too :)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384035502.643952.jpg

I think this is a fantastic idea!! Quick question, does it 'have' to be solar oil? Or can it be another brand of cuticle oil?
I was thinking of a 6week programme costing £60-70 should be £87 does this sound about right?

So there is hope here then to stop nail biting, compared to some of the pictures this does not seem to be very severe.
I don't really want to turn this lady away (she runs my slimming world group)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 756
Hello,
I've had a lady contact me with regards to a nail bitters course, but she's in Derry, any Geeks on here offering this service over that way I can pass her on to? X

I'm about to try this out today. I have a client with badly bitten nails and she really wants to grow them. I've offered it as a free treatment as I'm just starting out and want to see how it goes and can't wait to post before and after pics on FB. I'm not too sure just how bad her nails are so a little bit nervous right now. I will try and post a pic later today :)

These are a clients nails, hoping to do this regime for the first time, any advice appreciated! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1387912272.167481.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1387912282.750633.jpg

These are my clients nail in 9 weeks of treatment, she'd bitten her nails for 20 years and they were extreme, very proud of her ❤️ ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395355397.385784.jpg

Wow the progress of her nails looks fantastic! They've grown so much, it was such a good idea for you to do that competition!! So what you did an appointment weekly for four weeks? And the first appointment painted the shellac on sideways? I like the idea of this so might have to find a nail biter to practice on! X

I love this thread 💅 ☺️

I did 3 weekly applications then 2 fortnightly applications, and an added solar oil for her to use daily. Two of her nails where hardly there so she has done really well. X

I did 3 weekly applications then 2 fortnightly applications, and an added solar oil for her to use daily. Two of her nails where hardly there so she has done really well. X

Wow!! They look so great, what a transformation! I bet she was so pleased x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1422463371.097275.jpg

Have loved reading through this thread. Here's my nail biters programme, over 6 treatments. I realise this thread is dated back to 2013. Is anyone still offering this to clients? How are you getting on? And what are you charging, accordingly?x

Latest posts

Back