My logo design - what do you think?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie23

Reaction score
I have designed a logo for myself and wondered if I could get some feedback regarding the name and design of logo. btw this is just a draft, I need to do a finished design using print quality resolution. NB: see below

Thanks in advance :)

anne xx

ps the attached thumbnail is the final design.

Attachments

• SassyLogo.jpg
    SassyLogo.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
oh I cant see it

If you cant get the link to work its on my profile in the logo album.

anne xx

I can't see the full size just the small version and I hope you don't mind me saying (as you asked) but I don't like it (personally) jmho others may disagree.

I hope you don't mind my honesty. x

Thats fine, thats why I'm asking opinions. Thanks for your honesty :hug:

anne xx

I didn't want to say cause it's a personal thing but don't forget it is only my opinion and its the 1st you've had so it may be just me xxx

Believe me, I'd much rather test the waters on here than waste my time on something the majority don't like. Thats why its just a draft and not the final image at much higher resolution. I like it, but I'm thinking it might be too fussy also I'm wondering if the name implies a salon for younger clientele. I obviously want to attract all ages. thats why I'm wanting opinions. What do you think of the name? is it ok, its so hard to think of a name for a salon/mobile business :eek:

anne xx

Last edited:
I cant see it hun

x

hi in my opinion it looks very teenagey, too fussy ( dont know if im looking at the cut out dolls, the title underneath or the lettering in the blocks, my eye wanders all over the place, as there is no focal point and there is not enough PUNCH to it, golden rule less is more x

I think it's unique and very different! I'm not so sure about the squares they are holding up. Maybe you could just get them holding the letters without the squares. I think that would look better. It will look better when you add a bit of colour too.
Make sure you post the finishing result xxx

I think it's great, simple and unfussy x

Thank you for all your comments so far I really appreciate it :hug: keep em coming hehe!

anne xx

I cannot see it!

MrsR theres a link at the top of the thread. I couldnt put in a image into the message do you have to be a premium member to do this, does anyone know? thanks

anne

Hiya,

I've designed a few logos myself ion my time so I thought id be a smart-alec! :)

The trick to good design is what you can take away rather than what you can add. So, in my opinion the font you've used is strong enough on its own- so lose the pictures and simply have the font.

Think about the logo in context..is it going to look good shrunk on a business card? expanded on a sign? Or on the web? The more simple it is ther more effective and memorable its going to be.

Hope that helps!

I don't like it, Sorry hun

It does seem a bit childlike

Sorry, I'm not keen - I think it's pointless asking me though because I get annoyed by that font (is it called Curlz or something?)

I like the first one

I'm loving the first one!! Defo the first one!! xxx

Latest posts

Back