My Logo..help me choose..x

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deni

Dinky Geek
Reaction score
Hi..
Carl has kindly made up some Logo designs..Can you help me choose please. The 'and' is going to be the same as 1 as i like this 'and'..lol
I have as split decision in my family so its over to the geeks to decide...Hopefully.
Thanks in advance..x

New Page 2

I like no1.
Posted via Mobile Device

I like number 4 :)

Its between nos. 3 & 4, and I'm leaning more towards 3 because its so clear, whereas no.4 is a little harder to read quickly. No 1 is a little too big, and no.2 is a little too plain. HTHs

Its between nos. 3 & 4, and I'm leaning more towards 3 because its so clear, whereas no.4 is a little harder to read quickly. No 1 is a little too big, and no.2 is a little too plain. HTHs

Carl - the Mans a Genius! :green:

Number 3 - Love it

x

Number 3 for me also. Number 1 is harder to read as it is all in block caps.

I like no.2 but Beauty & Gift would look better in the blue like the others, it is clearer to read.

2 for me aswell :lol: but to be fair they are all great !!

Number 4 :) Good luck Deni xxxxxxxxx

I like no.2 but Beauty & Gift would look better in the blue like the others, it is clearer to read.

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking. :)

Oh i should have said we haven't decided on the colours properly yet..Trying to keep it in style with my barn and thats french green, cream and french grey.
Thanks for all your comments so far..x

No 2 for me :green:

Latest posts

Back