My Logo!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClaireL

Reaction score
Evening Geeks

Carl at Verve has done a great job and I hope you all agree!

He's my new logo:

Attachments

• Claire's-Beauty-Box-1.jpg
    Claire's-Beauty-Box-1.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 263
Love the logo! I've seen a few done by Carl on salongeek and they always look great. What made you get a new logo?

Thanks guys!

Its my first logo as Ive just done my training with Nouvatan at the start of April so its a new venture for me!

Fingers crossed: my motto at the moment:

Never give up, always believe in yourself and you WILL achieve your dreams!

xx

p.s Carl is fab - I really recommend him!

Good Moto! I've recently started up and its very exciting and scary x

Yep

Very scary but very exciting! I finially feel like im in the right place doing the right thing :)

Good luck in your venture!

x

I like it - Carl is doing mine at the moment - can't wait to see what he comes up with - good choice, good luck x

Looks great! :d

I'm still working on a 'name' for myself then I suppose a logo will be the next step!

Good luck with your new business x x

Ive enquired with Carl too but things are on hold because i cant decide on a blooming name ggrr!!! All his work looks excellent, hes got such a great eye/imagination for it x

I love your logo. Carl is working on one for me too - I can't wait!

Carl did mine! He is fab!:D

Cheers everyone. My missus thinks I put you all up to this :)

I mean, just because I print the nice comments out and frame them doesnt mean I've got an ego problem!

Carl has just done my partners logo for his personal training business, based on recommendations from this website! Absolutely brilliant service and he's cuffed to bits with it! Will definitely be using for all further marketing material for both our businesses, thanks Carl :)

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

Excellent

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back