my long intro!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angeldust

Reaction score
HIYA , i'm new to nail geek and i've read most of the threads nail zoo video page is really helpful for beginners like me. i'm newly qualified in acrylics and i'm working towards going on the cruise ships but i have not got any salon experience! so hopefully you amazing techs can help!! please !!! :confused:

foxy x x x

Hi Foxy and welcome to the site hun:hug:
Take it from me your life will never be the same again, gone are going out, relationships and friends all you will do from now on is Geek:lol::lol::lol:

Karen is not exaggerating!!!

Welcome to the site :hug:

HIYA , i'm new to nail geek and i've read most of the threads nail zoo video page is really helpful for beginners like me. i'm newly qualified in acrylics and i'm working towards going on the cruise ships but i have not got any salon experience! so hopefully you amazing techs can help!! please !!! :confused:

foxy x x x

Welcome to geek and great ambitions, I wish you every success:)

welcome to the site and be ready to get addicted!

:lol: THANKYOU GIRLIES,

I'M ADDICTED ALREADY!!! HOW DO YOU GET THOSE FAB PICTURES ON YOUR THREAD? I'M NEW TO THE INTERNET TOO!

FOXY X X X

Welcome to the geeky family hun :hug:

Welcome to the wonderful world of geekland!!! :hug:

welcome to the site. Cruising is very hard work but can be the most memorable time of your life. You can go straight out of college if you like as long as you meet the criteria - qualifications, time, attitute etc. check the steiner website.

THANKYOU ALL FOR WELCOMING ME!! MY TIMING IS UP & DOWN SOMETIMES I TAKE 1HR & 15MINS SOMETIMES LONGER DOING A FULL SET I THINK IT DEPENDS ON THE INDIVIDUAL & ALSO MY PERFECTION! I'M TRYING MY HARDEST TO DO FRENCH ACRYLIC BUT GETTING THE SMILE LINE IS DIFFICULT. :grr:

I SAW ON THE NAIL ZOO PAGE & WHOEVER THAT WAS MADE IT LOOK SO EASY!
HOW DOES EVERYONE GET THE SMILE LINE PERFECT?

ANGELDUST XX :eek:

Hi Foxy welcome to the site :)

The smile line will come with practice . . . lots!! No short cuts unfortunately. Have fun x

Latest posts

Back