My loopy labrador has chewed my white acrylic powder!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n@iledit

Reaction score
1. Will he be ok? Its the pot he chewed but obviously may have taken powder down too....? I didn't realze he could reach at the back of our work tops :-0

2. I have a client at 9am tomorrow for pink and white!!! I'm wondering if id be able to do body in pink acrylic and free edge in white sculpting gel? The pink gel isn't a cover gel so can't do all gel...

Can I do cuticle and stress in pink acrylic and white tip with white sculping gel?

Any and all advice appricated

we called our puppy marley and at 10 months he's fast becoming a marley haha! good job I love him ay ;-)

If I was you I would be phoning the vets or emergency vets and ask them about what you should do because he is only a puppy to.

I would be more worried about the dog lol.

You can use gel and acrylic as long as there the same system.x

Defiantly call The vets they should all give you advice over the phone. My pup was the same ! Nightmare at times but you got to love them.
Good luck with your client tomorrow at least you have a good story to tell whilst your working on her nails!

I was awaiting a call back from the vets and he has now phoned... He said keep an eye on him and if he has any problems/behaviour changes he'll meet us at our vet surgery! Seems his normal cheeky self at the min. Thank god he is insured!

thanks for the advice and they are both nsi and I'll explain to get b4 I go ahead with treatment to cover myself!

Oh no!!!
Can't offer any advice but just wanted to say hope Marley be ok. My two cats are into everything and we had to remove a long piece of tinsel from the kitten before Christmas. I didn't sleep at all that night!
xx

Gel is acrylic based so as long as it is the same system it will be fine.

Good I hope your pup is ok x

Thank you, that's really sweet lunaberry. Hope ur kittens ok now.
the vet didnt seem to worried so hoping he'll be fine! I see your from Lincolnshire too :) where abouts?

my dog has a thing for Files and buffing blocks...

Yes yes marley too!!
And I don't know about you but it baffles me how a huge puppy (he's well past my knee's hight wise and my other half says he's getting too heavy to lift!) can sneak up and stealthy take a file from ur side lol and I always throw them away because that's dogs nose has been erm well U know. Ha! Maybe I get too engrossed when im playing nails lol x

Latest posts

Back