My Map - please add yourself :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UGH I'm A NAIL GEEK not COMPUTER i cant get the pin to move it says i live in MO i live in NY I know its my fault but its better in my mind to blame it on the computer
i am in USA too..lol

Yep, I'm on there now aswell, fun fun
:hug:

oh bugger, can't see myself now, and I seem to live in the harbour, not at but in when I try to "pin" me on...
will keep trying

Last edited:
Thanks Debs:hug:....i have put myself in my home in France....well i will be there in April...LOL:lol:

Iim on twice lol was nowhere near my home first time :lol:

Managed to swim home..lol
ta Debs xxx

Oh bugger it! lol

I think I have added myself about 6 times in different places in the world! Once it went and put me in the US!:confused:

I will have another go later because this is NOT going to beat me!!! :irked:
I didn't put a name on there or anything yet so if there are a load of random nameless pins scattered about then it's probably 'lil old me :rolleyes: :smack:

Great thread and great idea though! :hug:

xx

Managed to swim home..lol
ta Debs xxx
Jac LMAO at you :hug:

Oh bugger it! lol

I think I have added myself about 6 times in different places in the world! Once it went and put me in the US!:confused:

I will have another go later because this is NOT going to beat me!!! :irked:
I didn't put a name on there or anything yet so if there are a load of random nameless pins scattered about then it's probably 'lil old me :rolleyes: :smack:

Great thread and great idea though! :hug:

xx
Yup there are randomless pins scattered about - but half of them are probably mine :lol::lol:

I'm glad peeps are enjoying the thread - can't beat a bit of laughter :lol::lol::lol:

To Add
IMHO it's really interesting to see where some geeks are on the world map - and also to see piccies of you all - however, good idea putting your business card on Louise :)

Last edited:
Hey Sandi didn't know you lived in a car park :lol::lol:
LMAO... I feel like an unpaid chauffeur sometimes so it's quite fitting :lol:

I didn't put the pin on my real house/area, but it's close enough, you never know who's looking! :wink2:

Debbie, this is a wonderful idea.
I put my mug on. I tried to find the "right" pic. and decided on the latest snap shot, sporting my new hair cut.
Thanks for the map.:)

Well what can i say at last i did it!

i've never lived in so many parts of the world in 30 min !

evrey time i added my name, pic, email it just put me back over in the states!

Anyway i'm finally in the right place :green:

Just added myself. This is a brill idea Well Done.

xXx

I have just come across your map and added myself to it. United Kingdom is looking pretty full up now. I wonder if you have had a good look at it recently. Great idea. Thanks X

i'm on there too, not too many in Ireland I see
I dunno why because every 3rd person seems to be doing nails here:eek::smack:

Latest posts

Back