My Marathon Session With Marco!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glorsclaws

Photographic Geek
Reaction score
Just wanted to say a bigThanx to Marco Benito for the time spent with me on my 1-1 on Tuesday.
Poor guy spent the whole day trying to rid me of the dreadful habbits that Ive gotten into.
My brain got the gist of what I was shown quick enough but, my fingers just wouldnt let go of those old ways :o :o :o
As you can imagine I've a lot to put into practice, and I dont think Marco has seen the last of me yet (poor bloke).
So to any of you out there struggling ... it really is worth investing in a 1-1.
The longer you wait ... the harder bad habbits break!.

Glad you enjoyed it. Marco put a set of nails on me 2 months ago and they still look great, worth going 4 hours for a set of nails!

Would def rec anyone in his area for training, he knows his stuff! Ask him about the trick with the white buffing block, its great! LOL!

where is he based then???

Hi Glo! You got through it then!! lol:biggrin: sounds like you had a fab time and I can't wait to hear all about it! Well done.

Ask him about the trick with the white buffing block, its great! LOL!
Sounds intriguing... what all this about then?:?: :biggrin:

I do hope we are all talking about nails here and that Marco isn't giving out any other kind of instruction (I mean ... he is Italian after all!!!) :D :biggrin: :o

He is in Birmingham city centre and he is very good at directions. ( i got very lost!)

I hope he does not mind me sharing it with you all, but the white buffing block trick is to put it under your clients wrist (after spraying) as a support instead of a towel, its perfect!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone have Marcos contact details please??????????

have to say it does sound a bit saucy 'marathon session with marco' well at least it doesnt sound boring

geeg said:
I do hope we are all talking about nails here and that Marco isn't giving out any other kind of instruction (I mean ... he is Italian after all!!!) :D :biggrin: :o

Gigi! what ever do you mean?? ;)

I had a great day even if my brain did turn to mush after a while.
The old Fibromyalgia tends to be a pain in the ... well a pain in everywhere actually!
Charlies, you can get Marco at the Creative Nail Academy B'ham on 0121 616 1821.

geeg said:
... hey Geeg! Im half Italian too! :o :o :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back