My mom just passed away.................

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so very sorry for your loss, I do know how it feels as I lost both my mum and dad but you have been very brave and sounds like you made your mums nails look beautiful.Thinking of you at this very sad time :hug:

I'm so sorry to hear your heartbreaking news, they looked a lovely couple. :hug:

Hi
I wasn't expecting to cry today..but when i read your thread the tears started to roll down my face.
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.
Yesterday was a sad day for us..we are on the anniversary of my husbands fathers death.
You never forget..the memories are forever..they will keep you strong.
God bless
Jenny

nail-chick said:
My mother just passed away Sunday, March 5.
My father just passed away Nov. 2, 2005, I guess she just couldn't live without him!

A few days before she passed, she told me when she got out of the hospital, she needed a fill and she wanted Orly Aspen blue nail polish. Then the day before she went, she told me not to shorten them.
Well, she didn't come home to do all of this.

A woman I work with ,who has done my moms hair for over 21 years, and I went to the funeral home to get her ready, neither one of us had ever done this before. Her hair looks wonderful!
Well, I clipped her toe nails and filed them. Then I did her nails. I didn't fill them, even tho it had been about a month, I filed the ridge smooth. I didn't shorten them either! I even painted 3 shamrocks on her left rinfinger, 1 each for mom, dad and my sister-in-law who passed away Sept 16, 2003 @ age 39.

She looked like my mom - BEAUTIFUL!!
I guess I'll always have a great nail story to tell!

This is Mom and Dad at their 50th anniversary party on Sept. 8,2001. Their anniversary is Sept. 9.
momdad.jpg

Sorry for your loss, my dear. They look as very warm people. My heart is with you :hug:

So sorry to hear about your sad loss, my thoughts are with you take care love julie

oh really sorry to hear that hope you ok least they are together again
:hug:

So sorry to hear of your loss.

You will always remember her as beautiful

xx

What a wonderful story, and how brave you were to do that for your mum, when my mum passed away I just could not go and even see her, I dont even like going to her grave and just think of her being around watching me. My thoughts are with you and your mum and dad would have been very proud of you

Take care

Adele xxx

HI SORRY ABOUT YOUR LOSS THAT IS REAL LOVE TO MAKE 50 YEARS TAKE CARE AND KEEP SMILING XXX:hug: :hug: :hug:

What a beautiful but sad tale.

I am so sorry for your loss! Hope things become a bit brighter for you soon.
Take care
:hug:

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, its hard especially loosing them both not far apart, but think of it this way they're both together now watching over you, probably having the time of their life!! I believe in life after death & i know nothing can really change how you're feeling right now but i bet they're are really happy together.
I lost a close family member 2 weeks before xmas & even now i get upset thinking of him, but i just keep saying to myself he's in the best place with his wife & friends, no pain just happily watching over us. I wish you all the best over the coming weeks, we're all here for you if you need to chat, cry, shout etc.... stay strong.:hug: :hug:

my heart goes out to you and all of your family

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I was really sorry to hear of your recent loss but dont forget they will always be with you watching over you. sending you lots of love and hugs
x

Latest posts

Back