My morning giggle ...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amirose

Reaction score
... I had a client this morning for a pedicure. When I asked if she would like a polish she quickly replied oh no, now thats its winter I think 'we' should give them a chance to breath don't you? Ok so this part of the story we have ALL heard before but I urge you to read on!
With a bright smile I explained that your nails do not to need to breath as the only living part of the nail is the matrix etc. To my horror a huge frown spread across her face and she crossly retorted "I don't know where you done your training but I can absolutley assure you that you are wrong" ... Other than wanting to burst out laughing I wasn't too sure what sure what to say next. :lol:

I've advised her to have a read up on the net when she gets home something tell me she might look a little like this :o at her next appointment :lol:

Ami

he he he he how funny!!! I had a client in last week, she was a lady in her 80s and had just gopt back from a holiday in Egypt, she told me her polish had chipped but she found some in duty free almost the same so painted her own nails, however 10 mins later it all came off and she was not impressed....however when she explained to her grandchildren why she was annoyed they pointed out she had infact pained a lipgloss on her nails!!!!!:):):)

he he he he how funny!!! I had a client in last week, she was a lady in her 80s and had just gopt back from a holiday in Egypt, she told me her polish had chipped but she found some in duty free almost the same so painted her own nails, however 10 mins later it all came off and she was not impressed....however when she explained to her grandchildren why she was annoyed they pointed out she had infact pained a lipgloss on her nails!!!!!:):):)

OH MY GOD! ROFL I tell you, these clients .... :lol:

Ami

lol

i had one lady who wanted to me to use her own polish , they were OPI she said, so i agreed seeing as thats what i use anyway,

she opens this little bag she keeps them in, and says "oh no, theres polish everywhere", one of the necks on one of the bottles had smashed, so she goes
" you'd think these bottles would be made of something stronger wouldnt you, i mean i only dropped it in there, not like i threw it from a great height" pmsl

its glass ffs, what did you think it would do rofl xxxx

I had a client wih told me she had too much oxygen in her nails so could not have quick dry spray as the varnish would then bubble...I could not get my head around this explanation! I explained why polish bubbles and that it is to do with aplication and shaking the bottle not her nails or quick dry!

She still didn't want it. I got the impression a therapist that had painted her nails and caused bubbling so then turned it round to blame her now she is sure she has very oxygen rich nails!

Latest posts

Back