My Msn group

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
peaches said:
hi lesley iv applied to join your msn group just waiting for e-mail confirmation lynda

Your in Lynda :)
I want loads of pics on it.

I went to join but because I am using my boyfriends computer I now have his name on there instead of mine woops. So now everyone will think im a bloke on there I hope I can change my user name once joined lol :twisted:

Hi...
I have just applied to join...hope to see you there!

Hiya,
I have done this group so all members can have their own album :)
Thought it would be nice to put loads of pictures on.

il just take alook now :)

hey just apllied to join :) xxx

Hi

I always look at the posts on the site but have never replied to any, so all you geekettes out there probably wont recognise me. I ve just signed up the the group too.

Rachael

i have joined too, hope you get loads more , love dee

I have also been looking at this site for months made my first post a couple of days ago...now I know how theres no stopping me :green: Have applied to join the msn group also

Tracyann x

:lol: Just applied to join your msn group, now just waiting for the e-mail confirmation.
Thanks ;)

Hiya, Could all members post a few pics of their work :cool:
Added a few more bits today :)

i just signed up as well.

sawasdee ka lesley

Today i have put new photos in your site i have put of my salon and of songkran happy new year and 1 set of acrylic toes is my toe but the nail made by my sister ple she only 18 and 3 weeks and this only 2 nd time of try .

Have 2 page of photos salon page 1 songkran page 2 .

The new photos of nail you make i see today when i open i think WOW and when i do that is very good for sure .

Thank you mui from Thailand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back