My Mum Died Tonight

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so sorry to hear of your loss.
god bless
xx

I am totally overwhelmed at all your kind words. Thank you for taking the time to reply and to those who pm'd, thank you too.

There's been lots of people at the house today, lots of love and support. I am so totally shocked, I really dont know how I am going to cope, but I am going to have to.

You're all right though, she didnt suffer, it was quick, she was happy, and she knows we love her.

Sorry I have no more words, but thanks again x x x

So sorry for your loss and to hear this terribly sad news!!

God bless you and your family.

Teri xx:hug:

I know what it is like to lose your Mother suddenly. My mom has been gone almost 10 years and it still feels like yesterday. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers...God Bless:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I am so so sorry. :hug:

I lost my Nanna in a very similar way. It is a shock and I don't have any advise on how to cope, just take it as it comes.

One thing I will say is TALK about it, to your friends, Dad, partner and US. I didn't talk about how much I was hurting for fear that bringing it up would make my mum cry (It was her mum) and it screwed me up.

I went a bit depressed about 2 years after it happened and it was hard. My mum was gutted that I hadn't talked to her but she seemed to be coping so I didn't wanna bring her down again.

Talk talk talk, cry cry cry and Laugh:lol:. Let it out even if its years afterwards and don't feel bad about bringing it up and making someone else cry cos chances are they have been wanting a hug too.

All my thoughts are with you all XxXxX

I am so sorry and cant imagine what you must be feeling right now. Just be there for your dad and let your dad be there for you. If you feel like just shedding some tears then do it and dont bottle it up.

We will always be here to shed some tears with you if that is what you need. x x x :hug:

sorry to hear of your loss thinking of you x

I am so so sorry to read of your sad news. I cried when I read your post. You and your Dad are in my thoughts and prayers. Life is so cruel, but you must now take comfort in that you will have a guardian angel looking out for you.
I can offer no words of wisdom or comfort.

God Bless you and your Dad.
:hug:

Jacqui

Sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

I am so sorry to hear this such sad news. Hugs to you :hug::hug: xxxx

Really feel for you and your family, life is more than cruel at times,
hugs and best wishes to you and yours :hug::hug::hug:

So very sorry for your loss. :hug:
Cal

I am so sorry my love. :hug:

It sounds like you had a wonderful relationship, and some precious memories to hold on to.

Thinking of you xx

So sorry to hear this. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Helen
x

So sorry to hear this hun. My thoughts are with u and your family.

We lost my uncle too a similar thing on easter sunday, It was all so quick and sudden.

Thinking of u sweetie

xxxxxx

sending u lots of :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

You just have to take it one day at a time, there'll be good days and bad days, but always keep your memories close to your heart xxxx:cry:

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

I am so sorry to hear of your terrible news, sending you :hug:.

aww hun I shall send you so many hugs
but as you say at least your mum was in no pain
I feel so sad for you I lost my Dad in a similar way :hug::hug:xxxxx

aw hunnio... such sad news ... im so sorry for your lost

sending you and your dad lots of love :hug::hug:

Jess
xox

Latest posts

Back