my mum isnt well

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
she went to the hospital on sunday with extreme pain in her side, my dad thought it was appendisitis (sp). anyway she waited for 3 hours in pain, when she was seen she had an x-ray, and told you are badly constipated and gave her some pessaries etc, she had also been taking senacot. anyway today she is still unable to go to the toilet, and my sister having worked with the elderly a long time ago, realised this was more sinister than constipation. Angie took my mum back to the hospital, she was still in severe pain, also throughout this she has vomited and cant eat. anyway, while at the hospital, my sister told the consultant, that if she wasnt happy with his answers she was taking it further, they gave her another x-ray (of her stomach this time, the one on sunday was of her hip for christ sake). she had a morphine injection to ease the pain but it turns out her intestine has adhered to her heria, and was taken straight to another hospital, via ambulance and they operating tonight. im just waiting for news from my sister. im not happy that i cant get over there, cos of the kids etc, but my mate said she would come to the house and sit for me, if i need to get to the hospital.

our local hospital is absolute garbage. and they wonder why we dont have any faith in them

G hope your mum is sorted out asap :hug:

I hope she's ok mate. As you know I've not got much faith in the NHS atm but recently I've met some fantastic consultants.
Keep us posted:hug:

Hope she is okay once this operation is done, I have total sympathy for you :hug: sending you lots of hugs
My mam was in a similar situation so totally understand
:hug::hug::hug:

Oh I do feel for you,what a worry Glynis.I have recently had an operation in my local hospital and all I can say was they were fantastic,seriously.

Try not to worry too much and remember she is in the right place.xx:hug:

Don't worry..............she'll be fine. Sending love and healing. xxx

aww no.
first you and now your mum.
what a rubish time you are having. you must be worried to death.
hope she is soon on the mend and you are better too. keep your chin up:hug:

I hope she gets well soon Glynis and that she gets speedy release from her pain. Sending you both big :hug: :hug:

:hug::hug: I'm sure the operation will be fine. Although I know you won't stop worrying until you know for sure. :hug::hug:

Hope she is ok g

ambx:hug::hug::hug:

im so with you on this glynis what with hospitals and mums

hope she is well very soon hunnie xxxx

I do hope you have good news soon:hug::hug:

angie just back from hospital - my mum not seen yet, but she is ok as she is drugged up with morphine and at least is pain free, she is going to theatre in the morning. apparently its due to those "adhesions" - (but i wont go there at the moment) but they have gone past it now. anyway she getting sorted, now i can sleep easy knowing that she getting looked after.

i will keep you all posted on how she doing

thanks guys you all fantastic

Hope your Mum gets better soon.

:hug:

Sending lots of love and healing to your mum Glynis xxx :hug:

Hope your mum's feeling well soon Glynis!

Luv 'n' Hugs
:Love: :hug:
Christi xx

Just wanted to send your mum huge hugs & best wishes. Plus a very speedy recovery. Thinking of you & the family. :hug: :hug:

:hug::hug::hug:

Thinking of you Mate, stay strong:hug:

Latest posts

Back