My Mum's Fimo Models :-)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LayStar

<strong>Jugsy Geek</strong>
Reaction score
Howdy Geeks ;)

Just thought I'd post a few pics of my mum's models she makes from fimo modelling clay, after the dicussion about adding hardened fimo shapes to nails to create 3-d effects :cool:

The last model is of me (dark haired child) and my brother and sisters when we were a lot smaller (and sweeter!!!)

xxlaylaxx

Attachments

• fairygirls.JPG
    fairygirls.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 3,331
  • snowscene.JPG
    snowscene.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 2,112
  • beachscene.JPG
    beachscene.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 1,909
WOW

What a talented family they are fab what detail, can see where your artist skills come from now babe.

Take care Dawnie

oh they are fantastic :eek:

they are so adorable! Tell you mom she did a fab job!

Wow those are absolutely amazing I too work with fimo,as you know, but only on a small scale. I find it hard to make large models like that they are so detailed too. I have never seen anything so well modelled out of fimo!!!!! Tell your mum I love them they are soooooo good a very very tallented lady!! Would love to see some more of her work!!! Thanks layla xx :D

ooooh Layla, they are soooo sweet, Luv the family one!

blinkin' great! :biggrin:

Wow Layla, They are fantastic :cool:
What a clever Mum, Does she sell them?

hiya

wow theyre great, can see where you get it from now layla. (ps whats fimo?)

They are beautiful, I love their little faces.

They are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!

And I thought Fimo was only good for kiddie crafts - how wrong was I. Those are amazing. You know I'd love to have a model done of my littlies. Do you think she could do one if I paid her and send a photo? I am seriously interested. PM me if she is interested.

Hiya Guuuuys

My mummy thanks you all for your meeping comments :)

You'll all get to meet her @ Olympia too :green:

-Ella-I'll PM you in a mo...

...and yes she does sell them; she makes them to order

xxlaylaxx

Oh how fab are they............. I can just see it comming.......geeky femo's lol............
Now I know where to come for a cool pressie ideas..........I have loads of ideas now...........Thanks for sharing babe xxxxxxxx

Layla,
Now I really am looking forward to meeting your mom ... what a talented lady!
I too made a model out of fimo once, it's ... well it's ... well it got Deb & Tamm laughing anyway, lol!!!

They are absolutely brilliant!! I love them.

So adorable! :)

Well having seen them in real life (err.....if you know what I mean:confused: ) I can say they are absolutely amazing. Each one's different. Oh and another thing...........she's an amazing artist as well;)

Adele

Lol Adele! :cool:

Yea, talents from all areas in the house!! A family of artists! :green:

xx

Wow!!

They are absolutely brilliant! what an artistic family you are!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back