My Nail Art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

malenail

Reaction score
Does anyone know what sites I could go to submit my nailart for contests on the web or even galleries to post it on??

Thanks, Josh

they are really good, well done, I love nail art.

Hi, check out this link, it will take you to the enties for the Beauty Tech online "strut your stuff competition" which happens once a year, around November, there is a nail art section in it.
Entries

I was going to suggest strut your stuff but Jac beat me to it, you can also put your art work on the Nails mag website in the gallery section,this is another msn group that I post on Fabulous Nail Art. It would be great to see more art work.:)

your nail art is great

well done

nice nail art..professional and tidy.:)
Like your myspace..your son is so cute and obviously the centre of your life..sweet!

nice nail art..professional and tidy.:)
Like your myspace..your son is so cute and obviously the centre of your life..sweet!
Thanks Mel for the complements...My little man IZ the center of my life!...It shows huh?...hahah....well just to let all know...Ive posted a few more pics on this MSN site here...Fabulous Nail Art

Thanks, Josh

Latest posts

Back