My nail display

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ckjustpamper

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1458064728.757671.jpg

Please be honest. I have change premises and got a wall nail display for the new salon to save on floor and table space. Usually I keeps all my nail art and stamping bits in a draw. Whereas this display is far bigger than my last I decided to show them on the bottom shelf? Does it look too messy/ cluttered? As I am just used to seeing polishes alone on them? I have more polishes arriving to add also.

Thanks

Well I don't know what others think but I think it's great! And if I was a client, seeing other products ie nail art stuff on there, would be quite exciting, kind of opening your eyes to all the possibilities ... I keep my nail art stuff in a drawer and it always gets untidy where I scuffle round in there!

View attachment 195245

Please be honest. I have change premises and got a wall nail display for the new salon to save on floor and table space. Usually I keeps all my nail art and stamping bits in a draw. Whereas this display is far bigger than my last I decided to show them on the bottom shelf? Does it look too messy/ cluttered? As I am just used to seeing polishes alone on them? I have more polishes arriving to add also.

Thanks
Looks fabulous! Jealous

Thanks so much for your opinions xxx

I think it looks really great.

Can you tell me where you bought this and will it hold gelish bottles do you know? X

Can you tell me where you bought this and will it hold gelish bottles do you know? X

I ordered it through Amazon Hun I just typed in nail polish displays and it came through Hun

Xx

Latest posts

Back