My nail glue is stuck!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MousyX

Reaction score
Hey. My nail glue is stuck and I can't get it open, I've put it in hot water and it won't move.

have you trie glue remover ??? used to happen to me all the time i use little tubes now x

I don't have any of that lol. It's happened to me loads too but this is a expensive glue :-(

Have you tried putting the lid in the door jam (where the hinges are) and gently closing the door til it grips the lid and gently twisting it - works for my mate in college who's glue sticks every week. She's tried the warm water but the door jam always works.

Just be gentle as you dont wanna mark the door/frame or break the glue.

Pliers always work with me x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

We are trying that just now but it's just not budging! 

This happens to me all the time. I boil the kettle, hold the glue sideways and rotate it, whilst pouring the boiled water over where the lid would screw off. I keep rotating it until I've used all the water!! Always works for me.

HTH xx

I'll give the pliers a go lol.

If it's propper stuck, shut the door a bit harder to squeeze the lid into an oval shape it will break the seal of the glue. Please be carefull though as I dont want you to break your glue or the door lol and then try the holding it in frame and twisting again.

I run to my dads and he locks it in a vice... Works everytime!! :)

If it is a bush on glue after u have finished using it put solar oil round it stops it getting stuck, my glue used to never open found it so annoying

I used to put it in a cup of boiling water and then try, BUT BE CAREFUL!! I did this once and placed a towel around the glue and twisted it open and BOILING hot glue went all over my fingers sticking the towel to my fingers instantly as it was hot and I ended up with blisters and burns all over my fingers so be VERY CAREFUL when warming glue up chick! I learnt the hard way. Xx

Hey. My nail glue is stuck and I can't get it open, I've put it in hot water and it won't move.

oh dear...looks like you'll have:Grope: to buy some new ones!!!

Oh, I know how you feel! This used to happen to me all the time, so I did put solar oil around the lid and it did work. I now use brush on glue and I find this doesn't tend to get stuck.

I know this won't help your current situation but pliers did the trick for me.

xx

oh i know exactly what you mean!! this happened to me last week and i tried twisting it off, using a cloth to help grip it and twisting it off, using the door trick to twist it off and nothing worked. i even tried pushing an orange wood stick in the edges of the lid and it made no difference. in the end i had to ask my grandad who like already been suggested used his pliers and thankfully it came off so def. give the pliers a go!! :D x

I use a rubber band around the lid, twist it all round. It gives you a grip when twisting to open the bottle.

I do the boiling kettle & twisting trick too. Always works for me!

This happens to me all the time. I boil the kettle, hold the glue sideways and rotate it, whilst pouring the boiled water over where the lid would screw off. I keep rotating it until I've used all the water!! Always works for me.

HTH xx

OMG!!! I have a CND glue I could not get the top off for love nor money, they are over 10 quid when you add vet, and I had used it once. Its been sitting in a drawer for 6 month, I've just done this and it works!!! I've put solar oil around it, so hopefuly I can use it now!

Bet Tip EVER!!!!

Latest posts

Back