my nail video

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talontastic

Reaction score
here is a video of me doing a set of silver glitter l&p tips with brisa top coat.

click here

let me know what you think

Julie xxx

File is way too big to download!

I clicked the link 2 minutes ago and I'm only at 3% of the download, that's with broadband...
shame as I would love to see it.

here is a video of me doing a set of silver glitter l&p tips with brisa top coat.

click here

let me know what you think

Julie xxx

Well Julie I have to say I just watched all 6 minutes and 33 seconds of it and I thought you did a really super job and they looked very nice indeed. Where I would say you have room for improvement is in the PREP. It wasn't that you were not thorough but you did things that didn't need to be done and over did certain things.

Sometimes I think PREP is made more complicated than it needs to be, it just needs to be simple but thorough with the simple steps. You were certainly thorough. You also had decent nails to do which helps!

The whole video has been sped up so it's quite funny to watch the removal of non-living tissue done at lightening speed!!

Good Job Julie well done!! :!: :)

I clicked the link 2 minutes ago and I'm only at 3% of the download, that's with broadband...
shame as I would love to see it.
Ooooh I take it back... it's just finished downloading, blimey that was mega fast after the slow start :eek:

Be right back... I'm off to have a look :wink2:

You must have a mega lightning speed broadband connection or something Mrs Geek cos I'm still on 27% and I have a 2meg connection or summat like that, I know it's a fast one anyway!!

Wow im amazed, i wish i could do a set of nails in six and a half mins lol, joking aside i was well impressed they looked lovely and i always wondered exactly what people meant when they said they used a top coat of gel and i totally understand that now so thankyou for that 10/10 :hug:

abserloutly brilliant hun ..i even stopped watching supernanny then to watch it lol
and my partner was sat behind me watching it too
fantastic !!!!
keep em' comming ..:hug:

I'm still on 75% lol!

You must have a mega lightning speed broadband connection or something Mrs Geek cos I'm still on 27% and I have a 2meg connection or summat like that, I know it's a fast one anyway!!

I seriously d/l it in a few secs, but you know Cathie that is Sam's department!! Anything computer-esque has to be quick!! :hug:

I've got 1Mb "mañana broadband" and it was well worth the initial wait, didn't take long in total!

Got to say they are beauties :D Lovely nails...
well done on a very pro looking video Julie :D

it took 2 mins for me to download. a very nice set of nails.

Watched it now....well done, great vid and great nails!

One word......FANTASTIC!!!

I managed to watch it ok.. my 2mb broadband buffered it for a few seconds then it played beautifully.

I enjoyed the video very much. I liked how you put the hands together to size up the tips equally .. good idea that one :hug:

Your nails looked very nice finished too... :)

mine has downloaded straight away

nice work hunnie but watch for your brush coming in contact with your clients skin,,,,,might come back to haunt ya one day #

brilliant nails though and god your fast lol xxxxx

WOW!!

The nails looked fantastic - aspiration time here!

Thanks for sharing:hug:

I really enjoyed it hun, & the nails were beautiful - well done

can i ask what was that white pen thingy you used & why you used it? xxx

i think that was a primer pen shelley

Thank you all.

Mrs Geek - Which parts do you think that I overdid? Although I am confident in my abilities, I am always looking to improve.

Sorry about the size of the file. I wanted it to be easy to watch and not low quality.

Julie xx

Latest posts

Back