my nail video

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was cool...i enjoyed it. Did i see right that you blended the tips before using the cutters....???? never seen it done that way before.

Made me laugh seeing the client flicking through the magazine...lol

well done x

id just like to say that they look absolutely amazing...if i can do something as half as good ill be happy- cant wait till im able to do it!!!!

well done

What tips did you use hun? They looked just the job for a client of mine that wants stuuuupidly long nails for a night!! x FaB vid!! Really enjoyed watching it x

Thanks for sharing that, it was wonderful. Great job with both video and nails. Give yourself a hug pat on the back.

I think that they look great, what kind of glitter have you used ??

Well I enjoyed watching that. Gives me even more inspiration!
Thanks for sharing. Look forward to seeing more.
Was it hard to do a video/tutorial??

Hi, brilliant. loved watching video and nails look great. thanks for that i havent done glitter before and wondered how you did them. thanks might try on myself lol
take care love trace x

Brilliant video! Thanks for taking the time and effort to do it.

I had no trouble downloading it either.
Can we have some more please?!!

It looked really professionally produced, you should be proud of your husband too! We really ought to have more fo this type of video around to help us improve our work.

What tips did you use? Fancy getting some of those. They looked a bit extreme at first but finished product looked great.

Can I ask why you blend then cut the tips and not cut them before blending? Is there any benefit to it?

Why i cannot see this video:cry: When i clicked on click here was waitin about 4-5 min to open some site and the my Winanp opened from it self and this is nothing else!!! Tryed to search the file on Winamp but couldnt find it! Was it so dificult for u?

Really professional video - great job from your husband!

I really enjoyed watching it. The finished nails were fab as were yours too.

Which glitter did you use? Was it Nail Graphix? Which colour/name was it?
Sorry for all the questions.

Keep 'em coming! Get hubby to stand next to your nail station for the day!!!!:lol:

I've got the day to myself...i can feel a set of glitter tips coming on!

Excellent video and great results. Well done! More! More! More!

Hi,

Great video ! Opened and played immediately on my PC.

I think you did a fab job and would love to see more. :hug:

The only thing I would say is that for the purpose of the video, the lighting could have been better as it was quite "orange" and not very clear.

Marlise

WOW!! THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFULL NAILS, AND THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME AND EFFORT IN DOING A VIDEO FOR US TO WATCH, BEING A NEWBIE GEEK, I DID NOT REALISER THAT YOU COULD MIX THE TWO SYSTEMS I THOUGHT IT HAD TO BE ONE OR THE OTHER, SO I HAVE LEARNT SOMETHING VALUABLE THANK YOU. I WISH THERE WERE MORE VIDEO;S LIKE YOURS ONLINE TO WATCH, AS THEY SAY A PICTURE SPEAKS MORE THAN A THOUSAND WORDS (I THINK THATS RIGHT:) ) THEY WOULD BE BEAUTIFUL FOR CHRISTMAS.

ANOTHER THING I PICKED UP ON WAS THAT YOU DID YOUR BLENDING BEFORE CUTTING THE LENGTH OF TIP OFF, DO YOU FIND THIS EASIER, OR IS IT A PROCEDURE THAT MOST NAIL TECH DO???

SANDY X:hug:

I enjoyed watching the video too , which it could be that fast in real life!
I also liked the way you sized the length of the tips it reminded me of a hairdresser !

did you have the glitter mixed into your powder already? nice job xx

Thanks for sharing this with us, i had no problem dowloading it came on straight away.

I too liked the idea of sizing the tips, going to try that one myself! The end result was excellent. As i am really interested in glitter tips at the moment and those damn smile lines (patience/practice Teri!) i would of liked to been able to see more of how you created the smiles but thats just me.

It would be lovely if you could do more, i thoroughly enjoyed it. Thankyou!

Teri x:hug:

I also liked the tip sizing idea,very clever,lovely nails welldone,no problems downloading either took about 5 seconds! xx

Excellent!!! wow you'll all probably find this very strange but because iv only ever worked with gels iv never seen a set of l&p bein done....looks much easier..haha im sure it's not tho...

I cannot open the vid, it says:

Windows Media Player cannot play the file because the server is not responding. If you entered a URL or path to play the file, verify that it is correct. If you clicked a link to play the file, the link may not be valid.

:cry:

I saw it:))))))) Great job:)))))) For those that couldnt open it, click on
Visit my blog . Thx for sharing:))) :hug:

I got such a buzz from seeing this vid ..... well done, only one thing wrong with it (no bitchiness intended) but it's totally unrealistic, she has such great nailplates/beds, whatever you wanna call em, i'd actually never enhance nails like this, i'd give her manicures.
What people really wanna see is a total transformation from a housewife (stumpy nailbed) into a superstar, or part thereof. Although it was entertaining and i'm sure alot of effort was put into it.......... this is not the kind of client that walks through our salon doors asking for help on an everyday basis. We as professionals can see/admire the work, but her nails are not what i would have called "in need of help". Again, i don't wanna be a party pooper (if only i had nails like these to work on everyday) i'd be a very happy chappy.
Cool vid nonetheless :)

Latest posts

Back