my nail video

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Done!!:!: :!:

:green:

Make more please:wink2:

Thanks for all your kind words. :hug:

The glitter is millenium by Nail graphix and I mixed it with Creative perfect colour clear. The tips are velocity tips by Creative. I pre blend them so there only a little blending done on the nail, which is why i tend to blend in then chop length. The sizing trick I have always done - not sure who showed me that one - may have been at college before I trained with Creative.

The idea to do a nail video was my hubbies as there are not many about.

Those of you who are having diff viewing the vid try looking at it on my blog as it on there too.

Julie xx

Thanks for all your kind words. :hug:

The glitter is millenium by Nail graphix and I mixed it with Creative perfect colour clear. The tips are velocity tips by Creative. I pre blend them so there only a little blending done on the nail, which is why i tend to blend in then chop length. The sizing trick I have always done - not sure who showed me that one - may have been at college before I trained with Creative.

The idea to do a nail video was my hubbies as there are not many about.

Those of you who are having diff viewing the vid try looking at it on my blog as it on there too.

Julie xx

I cant view it through your blog either, as soon as it opens, all my internet shuts down!!

Never mind, I'm sure it was fab!!

i think it was great very good , lovely set of nails. what system do you use and what size and make of brush do you use?
i love to watch other people doing nails as i think you can pick up some good tips. thanks julie:lol:

Great Vid, well done.
Would be great to see more

One thing though...Ive always been told that it is best to cap the glitter with a clear layer to save the sparkle when filing into shape. I noticed you didn't do this. DO you not find your glitter goes dull?

Hi Helencad try right clicking on the link and 'save target as' see if that works.

Hi noticeable nails there is a layer of clear over the glitter but maybe this got lost when it was edited. You are right they would go dull when you file into it.

Julie xx

wow, that was amazing hun, you made it look so easy!!!!! I love the end result, fab x

:green: OMG I LOVD IT ! LOL
I am so excited now about my creative course , its filled me with inspiration and an infusion of creativity !

BIG BIG BIG well done hun !
xxxxxxxxx

Hi Nail Zoo I have been doing this client for a long time, she didnt always have good nails. Her thumb nail was damaged in an accident and only half of it is there. I use flawless and pink to disguise the missing bit and make an edge to the nail bed, this time i used a tip to extend it, you dont see this on the video because it came out a little dark and you couldnt make out what I was doing. The video was not a set up - we just videoed me doing an everyday client, she does have long nail plates (as do I).:) I m glad you enjoyed watching it though and that was the intention, as there are not many videos of nails being done. Thanks for your comments and glad you enjoyed it.

Julie

yep a lotta prep, but better safe than sorry! i say absolutely fabulous!!!! wonderful job!

I seriously d/l it in a few secs, but you know Cathie that is Sam's department!! Anything computer-esque has to be quick!! :hug:
Mine was really quick too.Fab video.Well done.Lovely nails.xx

that was great i love watching people do nails they were really nice you done a great job

I was totally transfixed. A really good idea. Well done, I look forward to seeing more.

:eek:
Fabulous Video and Fabulous job..
Well done.......

What was the name of the nail graphix you used ?

Great Work!

Latest posts

Back