My Nails from Birmingham comp..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks i like to try abit of everything..as they say variety is the spice of life :lol:

fantastic...i love your work :lol:
i have family in milton keynes,so maybe when i'm in the area,i would love to have you to do my nails,:Love:

You always do beautiful nails Kirsty , congrats. :D

Wow , you have some real talent there ,
did you get nervouse ?
ooooh you will have to tell us all about it ?
anyway well done :hug:

Gorgeous. Am LOVING the gothic wedding theme, brilliant.

well done kirsty on all your nails xx
I loved your salon nail art ones which I got to have a look at, your face was a picture when you picked up your place !!
I too was told in my feedback that my nails weren't the main focus of the picture, I had tried to crop the pic down but felt I'd lost the idea of it iykwim, I think the hardest thing about the photo comp is to get all nails in shot but still have the hands look natural !!
my pic is in my profile .. I'm not sure how to link it to the thread xx

well done again kirsty and all the best for the nail Olympics xx

There is only one word for it - Fabulous:)

WOW i love your nails especially the Gothic nails i would love a set of those. x

Absolutly stunning, congratulations :green:

Becki xxx

YOUR NAILS ARE WAY COOL LOVE THEM YOU DID A WAY COOL JOB
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR SHARING

Beautiful as usual:) Congratulations

Well done in all the event all the nails ae amazing - going to keep trying and hopefully one day i'll be as good as that.

Well done x

omg now what was that about you not been famous !!your so talented all those pics are fab well done !!

FANTASTIC job Kirtsy.....well done.....I hope I can be half as good as you (and everyone else on her!).....:)..BRILLIANT xx

really nice....well done hun...xxx

well done you, they are all lovely . .. . :hug:

don't know how I missed this thread before, shame on me :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back