My nails were on TV last night !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vicky

Southern Geek
Reaction score
My client was on "How to look good naked" and so were my nails..!!

She was filming for over 8 weeks, she had loads of treatments done and a nice new wardbrobe ..!

I thought she looked great !

Great babe! Was your name mentioned in the credits?

andrelax said:
Great babe! Was your name mentioned in the credits?

No, she's a client so i do them anyways but it was so nice to see. I was txt people as it was on, my family must think im crazy ...lol

I saw that her nails were fab well done :hug: It is a great programme loads of fashion advice for the larger woman mind you I dislike the 'see you naked part' not in a million years eewwww:lol:
I have a habit of looking at people on TV to see if they have their nails done and that was the first thing I spotted as they were so well done.

Klassy Klaws said:
I saw that her nails were fab well done :hug: It is a great programme loads of fashion advice for the larger woman mind you I dislike the 'see you naked part' not in a million years eewwww:lol:
I have a habit of looking at people on TV to see if they have their nails done and that was the first thing I spotted as they were so well done.

She is a brave girl, i could not have done it for all the money in the world. People just dont see that side of her, she's a IT girl in bournemouth with bags of confidence, she really did let her gaurd down. What a result tho, she look great.

I love that program. Watched it last night and saw her nails and thought they looked really good. Well Done.

Tell your client that she looked gorgeous. Very brave to bear all.

How funny I nearly posted on here to ask had anyone done them as they looked fab. There's a real buzz to seeing your work on TV!

hi vicky

watched it last night did notice how nice her nails looked well done! they looked fab. x

jules x

Bugger !

I watched last weeks programme, but forgot about it last night !!!

Do you know if there will be a repeat again or do you have a piccie you can share with us ?

River

River said:
Bugger !

I watched last weeks programme, but forgot about it last night !!!

Do you know if there will be a repeat again or do you have a piccie you can share with us ?

River

I think you can see pictures of the channel 4 web site, you maybe able to watch the program on there too !

found it ! http://www.channel4.com/life/microsites/H/htlgn/

Yes thats Rubie !

She's beautiful !

Shame we can't see her nails though :sad: You wouldn't happen to have a pic would you ....

As far as I can see, you can't watch the programme online.

River

No i never take pictures of everyday clients nails, there just sculpted french.

Well next time she comes in, tell her she's a STAR and that's she's got a following that would LOVE to see her nails ! :)

If she's happy with it, take a pic then and post it.

River

I recorded that on sky + so I'll go and have a butchers! How freaky as I've never watched it before, my friend told me to. Perhaps I need the tips! LOL

how exciting that your work was on t.v. your client looks fab.

Watched it! Yes her nails looked very nice, kept trying to pause it and take a good look!
I love anything that puts a positive on us bigger girls and she looked fab in all the outfits!
Maybe I should apply! LOL

drat, i missed it. its my fave programme too. i like that fella gok, he seems a great mix of compassion and fun.

Missed it too - I always seem to miss anything worthwhile these days. Miss Leighton Denny when he did the nails on 10 years younger too. :cry:

Latest posts

Back