my new baby girl

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chanails

Reaction score
i finally had a little baby girl, 4th august she was 14 days late, i think she took a wrong turning. i put a post a while back girls names? got loads a replies her name is camellia chanice hilton, we call her cami she is a beaut.
8 pound 12.

i know its took me 6 weeks to post her arival but i have not known wether i was arthur or martha. but back on track now start back work next week.

janice x

congrats!! my son was 12 days late n my daughter was 14days late!! nothing worse than goin over!

congrats and glad to hear you are doing well. xx:hug:

Congratulations. Hope your all ok xx

Congratulations janice what a nice name you will have to post us some piccis of her.

Congratulaions. Makes me feel all broody!

congratualtions sweetie xx

congratulations!!!!! :hug:

Congratulations

congrats babe and lovely name.well done:hug:

Congratulations!!!! Yeh it can take a while for some normality to return, lol!! :lol:

Congratulations - enjoy this special time

congratulations flower - pics please

Congratulations Hunny....beautiful choice of name for your baby girl xx
you'll soon start to wonder what you ever did without her! xx

Just got to say she is absolutely gorgeous and a very good baby - so far anyway!!

congratulations,
would love to see some pics.

Aww bless, well done hun and welcome to the world baby Cami, your a lucky little girl to have such a pretty name, wishing you and your family all the happiness in the world:hug:

Congratulations!!!!xxxxxxx:hug:

congratulations babe xxxx enjoy her they grow up so quick

thankyou so much for all your sweet replies, thankyou lou yes she is a good baby, so far i am blessed i have had 2 good babies, maybe good is the wrong word! i mean they have been content slept well etc, then again this one is only 6 weeks old so i can get ready for anything. i will post some pics very soon x

Latest posts

Back