My new huge wax heater, help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjs

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone can help. I have bought a new wax heater (yes from ebay but its brand new and a bargain ) Its huge and just what I wanted but there is no instructions. It self explanatory but the inner bucket is made of mesh type metal and the base it goes into has a hole in it which I can only assume goes down to the heating part. So surely when melted my wax would seep through the inner bucket to the base and down this hole. Hope I dont sound stupid here. The name of the heater is ..
TWIN TUB WAX HEATER XANITALIA

Have posted some pics if any geeks could help I would be grateful as I cant find anything on the net ... wax heater 001.jpgwax heater 003.jpgwax heater 001.jpg

wax heater 003.jpg

It's difficult to work out but I wonder if this is a bucket for re-cycled wax. In some countries (and they used to do it in the UK years ago), you'd remove the hot wax and put it back in the heater, hair and all (yuck). The mesh may be to sift the hair.

It's difficult to work out but I wonder if this is a bucket for re-cycled wax. In some countries (and they used to do it in the UK years ago), you'd remove the hot wax and put it back in the heater, hair and all (yuck). The mesh may be to sift the hair.

Yucky yes indeed I'm old enough to remember those days Kim :wink2: Glad I didn't pay much for it so I can play around with it. You could be right though, if so I need 2 very large inner buckets and throw the sieve away !!!

Don't throw anything away in case I'm wrong:) Just take it out. x

Don't throw anything away in case I'm wrong:) Just take it out. x

No your right (as usual :cool:) you would fill up the lower bucket then put the used wax ( and hair! ) into the sieve sitting in the top bucket then it filters through the hole back into the lower bucket...lol Sussed it !!!!
No geeks not going to try it...so if I just filled both buckets and used the lower one then I would have a supply coming through all day. Will need a whole load of wax and a whole load of clients. No problem thanks to your training Kim....xxx just need to find a space for it now!

Latest posts

Back