My (New) Nails Kiosk

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone for your kind comments. I'm chuffed! (sp?)

Zarra - Those curved whithe things are dust extration units that also work as arm rests

Nailzoo - The rent isn't as high as one might think, i did pay entry fees for 6 years contract, but the rent is more or less what i woul have to pay in a street shop (but it is very small.. just 9 m2)

It looks absolutely stunning. I love the way the client sits facing inwards on such a comfy looking chair. I wish you all the luck in the world for your venture :hug:

Wow, not what I was expecting to see. When you said kiosk, I thought 'little trolly with canopy over the top'. Goodness was I wrong! :o

It's gorgeous. Well done and good luck. x

Fabulous - I'd love to sit and have my nails done there:)

I want one, I want one, I want one - super and gorgeous I am not a fan of having my nails done in a shopping centre or mall but your kiosk has completely changed my mind on that one.

It looks absolutly fab :)

Good luck!!!!:)

Its beautiful,
i want it too :hug:

Wow what a brilliant idea, love it, I want one to lol love the colours it looks really posh I would love to sit in there having my nails done.

Wow, it looks fantastic! The hot pink is eye-catching yet sophisticated and not in-your-face at all. I love the dark wood as well :)

The passing trade should be great, best of luck!! :hug:

Excellent! I wish you lots of success xxx

WOW this is fantastic!

I want one too, but might look stupid in my livingroom:green:

Wish you the best of luck!

I didn't know what to expect when hearing the word kiosk

But you have done a wonderful job, good luck with it all

WOW :green: its fabulos differant to anything ive seen before, the best of lucj 2 u xx

Wow , this looks great, and when one customer sees another having a pampering nail service in your beautiful luxury Kiosk , they will all want them done, I hope you are busy busy busy good luck :hug: minky

Just wanted to let everyone know that the kiosk is a sucess. The malls has lots of visits and we've had very nice comments, lots of walk-ins, and a very nice share of booking.
Of course i already had a confortable client base, but still...
Thanks everyone for your encouragement and nice comments about the design.
I'm simply chuffed to bits :D

Great to hear it is doing well. The design is brilliant and sophisticated. I can't believe how well you used the space. I just love it!
Posted via Mobile Device

Latest posts

Back