my new natural sculpts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

busybee32

Reaction score
Hi guys have been busy again and decided to change to natural sculpts, think i chnage my nails like some change their underwear iykwim lol. any way this is my 3rd set of sculpts on my self so any advice greatly received .
Cheers
Jen

Attachments

• nails 008.jpg
    nails 008.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 258
  • nails 017.jpg
    nails 017.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 350
  • nails 013.jpg
    nails 013.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 327
they look nice...very thin.

Thanks Angie, I dont like big thick nails they dont suit me, trouble is i sometimes make em too thin lol then i have to start again :irked:
jen xx

Thanks Angie, I dont like big thick nails they dont suit me, trouble is i sometimes make em too thin lol then i have to start again :irked:
jen xx

They look great! Well done! I love sculpts - didn't used to because I find them difficult to do as a newbie - but Cathie has given me a fantastic set of pink and whites! :):)

xx:hug:xx

They look great! Well done! I love sculpts - didn't used to because I find them difficult to do as a newbie - but Cathie has given me a fantastic set of pink and whites! :):)

xx:hug:xx

Thanks Babs,
I love doing sculpts now cant get enough of them only probs i find is when i do glitter sculpts they always end up being a bit thick.
Jen xx

Very nice!! I like the natural looking enhancements, wearing some sculpts/NNO at the mo anout the same length!!! :)

Very nice!! I like the natural looking enhancements, wearing some sculpts/NNO at the mo anout the same length!!! :)

wish i could grow my nails that bloody length lol they always seem to break:irked:
Thanks though hun.
cheered me up. having a bad day today a new client never turned up for her appointment this morn wouldnt been so bad but i was taking today off and she was desperate so i fitted her in ( hubby has had to go look at a new car without me) have put on my website a cancellation policy now and will take cc details over the phone when new people book so hopefully they will at least ring if they are not coming.
GRRRRRRR i am so angry this is the 4th time it has happened in a month!:mad:

great work,they look very natural

They look very natural.
Well done

I can't sculpt on myself!!! One hand would look sort of ok, the other would look like something from a horror movie!!

Hi They look awesome :) I am gonna ask a really stupid question, but what colour powders did you use???

Esther

nailites pink and natural powders. its not stupid at all hun.
Thanks for your comment.:)
jen
xx

Lovely nails, they look very natural and nice and thin, well done x

Lovely .... good on ya.

Latest posts

Back