My New Pinching Tweezers!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scratchers

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Hope you are all having a wonderful bank holiday!!??!!

So i was shopping in hobbie craft the other day, its like my second home in there the lady on the til knows my name now lol

I hope this is going to help out any competition geeks or anyone that pinches, if you have all already seen these then i will apologise now.

I found these tweezers and i think they are fab as you can release them and they pinch the nail for you and you can leave them on whilst your doing the next nail.

Just thought i would share with you in the hope that this may help someone.

Attachments

• comp practise 025.jpg
    comp practise 025.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 187
Oooh - just what I'm after! How much were they, Kirsty? Young Nails charge a fortune for these!

Jackie

Hello everyone,

Hope you are all having a wonderful bank holiday!!??!!

So i was shopping in hobbie craft the other day, its like my second home in there the lady on the til knows my name now lol

I hope this is going to help out any competition geeks or anyone that pinches, if you have all already seen these then i will apologise now.

I found these tweezers and i think they are fab as you can release them and they pinch the nail for you and you can leave them on whilst your doing the next nail.

Just thought i would share with you in the hope that this may help someone.

Hi Kirsty

Yep Young Nails do have something similer Called a MAGIC WAND it also as a cuticle pusher and knife on the other end.

Love My Magic Wand wouldn't be without it one tool for many jobs.:hug:

The young nail ones cost a bomb and best of all I'm having a
DOH :smack: moment coz hubby has a pair of these in his tool box, sorry that should read, HAD a pair of these in his tool box:lol: Thanks hun:hug:

:)Are you practising fancy french there hun :lol:

I have some of these will have to have a go thanks :hug:

Latest posts

Back