My new site & online shop!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luxury Beauty

Reaction score
Hiya everyone
I have just had my website recently updated and i just wanted peoples opinions and suggestions to how i can improve it. The url is Luxury Beauty

Also i have sort of got my shop up, please everyone have a look. There is no direct link from the homepage because it hasnt been finished yet so the link is Luxury Beauty

I know the pictures in the shop are a bit squashed but any feedback would be appreciated!!!!

Love
lima
x

:) let me be the first to reply, the shops layout is good, professional, easy to follow, good colour mix.

Hope it goes well for you!!

No negative feedback to note.:)

Looks fine to me too.

I grew up in Ealing........ There you go, have some useless info! :)

Website looks great hun... I dont mean to be negative but have you asked Dermalogica if you can sell their products at a reduced cost online. I dont think your allowed and if you get caught they stop supplying you with products. Id check it out

Website looks great hun... I dont mean to be negative but have you asked Dermalogica if you can sell their products at a reduced cost online. I dont think your allowed and if you get caught they stop supplying you with products. Id check it out

Hi did you know i have seen dermalogica products selling at House of Frazer Bluewater. I am too a stockist have been for 7 years and was told it would never be sold in retail outlets. Maybe they are changing their rules. I
I think you will be fine selling in your shop as you are obviously trained with dermalogica and i have checked with dermalogica before about this. Maybe just mention it to cover yourself.

Yeh i have checked with Dermalogica and i can sell online. They said never go above the recommended retail price because you will lose customers that way but as long as i follow Dermalogica outline then i can.

As for the House of Fraser - thats news to me, i might ring them and see what they say about that!

xx

I liked it, but its a shame that the middle bit in blue is so short and the left hand side is longer and the right hand side is really really long. Its given a bit unbalanced.

I Like The Site But Can Find Any Info On Nail Extensions And Also Do You Not Do Male Facials And Waxing. Just Wondering. But Great.

Ah thank you everyone. The reply to hippy chick, yeh i know its uneven. i think its cos i have alot of offers for this month but im gonna try and put something on the left hand side to even it out abit.

As for nail extensions, it should say 'coming soon' as i am still doing my NVQ! Unfortunately i dont do men purely because i work from home. But thank you for reminding me to put that on my site!

xx

like it, well done:hug:

like it:) There are a couple of grammatical errors which jumped out at me though................
page 1 'This is great for busy people who are working but want a treatments'
........sounds like Borat LOL:) also on the sales page 'samples are given with very order'.

Other than that looks good.xx

Just thought I would reply to your post - honestly - hopefully I don't offend you, just want your business to do well.....

I think it needs to be a little more user friendly and visually attractive, here is a few salons advertising your treatments and they seem a little clearer to use http://www.trulyscrumptiousbeauty.co.uk/treatments/sttropeztanning/ http://www.aperfectyou.co.uk/perfect-for-teens.htm Also where is your branding/logo it is really important to promote your branding, you could maybe change the colours of the offers on the right and also make the bullet point list of treatments links to the price and discription.

Aswell as owning a salon I also design website and help market and advertise small businesses so have quite a few years experience but obviouly I may be wrong as all the other post love it!!!

So please feel free to ignore my comments :)

Take care and all the best
Amanda
www.funkyfingertips.co.uk

It looks good - only thing I would say is I would personally use more colours and break up the text a bit as its alot to take in.

Do you put up an online shop with a certain program?

I have been thinking about it aswell but wouldn,t know where to start.

Latest posts

Back