My New Tips and Custom Blend

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scratchers

Reaction score
Hi everyone i haven't posted for ages so thought i'd catch up found these fab tips i know they won't be to everyone liking but i love the design, and i also did a custom blend see what you think :green:

Attachments

• comp practise 012.jpg
    comp practise 012.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 205
ohh lovely
where did you get those tips from???

oooooh I love them ..
very funky hun xx
lots of good ratings ...coming up !!!!

are these pre designed tips or have you done them...?

they may not be MY taste but they are very lovely..x

I would love to sit here and say i designed them all myself but i just couldn't i had alittle help from my friend ebay lol :lol:

Great as always kirsty, I love those tips. e-bay here I come:)

I love these - really groovy baby!
Lovely custom blend too xx

dare i say "sexy nails", perhaps some of the tips didn't quite cover the smile-line, but i haven't seen the tips, perhaps it's how they were designed
You know you do great nails :) CHAMP

Love them! Fab nails and I really like the colour and design of the tips.

I love these Kisty, can I ask a silly question though, when you apply these tips do you buff them to remove the shine as you would with white tips or would that affect the pattern, sorry in advance for being dense:o

dare i say "sexy nails", perhaps some of the tips didn't quite cover the smile-line, but i haven't seen the tips, perhaps it's how they were designed
You know you do great nails :) CHAMP

I agree completely with Carl...pity about those smile lines peeking through.

I normally just don't like Nail Art....but I really love these tips...I think its because the design is so Art Deco...very Clarice Clift...love them!

Yep Kirsty you got my vote on these. Yep my kinda thing!
Cool!:cool:x

Oh carl you eagle eye you :lol:

Yes i did buff them over with a white block, which is why it looks like the free edge coming through, its a little line on the white tip under the pattern, God Dam It:lol:

When i did it i looked at them and thought Kirsty you silly sausage didn't even think:irked:

Glad you like them tho, i like them as they are different and thats me lol

I love those tips! was it a shop on ebay?

yep, thumbs up from me to:lol:

They're lovely. Where did you find those darling tips on ebay?

S

Love them! Relieved to hear they are pre designed..hated you for a minute,lol.:)

These are to die for hun, please tell us who the seller was on ebay or the shop,
a link would be fab hint hint, lol
ok hun forget the above begging, i have the patience of a saint not lol, i have found them on ebay,
if anyone wants to have a look i am sorry i cant do links but the number is 120145796988

Latest posts

Back