My new tooth paste nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think thay would last that long :) It was just my first thought when I was done

Very nice. You know when I read the title I thought you'd done a set using toothpaste:lol:

ha ha, me too:lol:

got us to look though eh?

I was expecting nails with a mini tube of toothpaste made out of acrylic.

It is actually a rebalance. I made them realle thin. Then a mixed LeChat(I think) Blue topas glitter with clear brisa and made like a triangel in one corner and draged one side over the smile line making it thinner and thinner. Then cured. made a thin line of Brisa in a curvey line...cured and the rest with silver and make apex with the pink...cured. Then covered it all with clear, filed and gloss. Actually very simple, but a lot of curing.

So you've designed zone 1 first then added your apex afterward?

Well I put on plenty of gel in zone 1 ( im not really aware of which zone is which) then make sure its thin on the free edge. When I put on the pink I put more on close to the smilke line and less closer to the cuticle. From that I get a bit of apex and then I put on plenty of clear and thin it out at both free edge and cuticle. Then i flip the hand up side down and cure. and then I almost don't have to file. But I still take 3 hours to do a set and 4 for a rebalance so what do I know

I love them!!!!! I also love that colour pink - just gorgeous.

they look fab i would wear them.

They are a lovely colour
I was reading Grazia Yesterday and it looks like that the 80s colours especially the blue are the new fashion for spring.

Rubyx

Lovely... gorgeous long nail plates!!

I Love them too. Way to go. they are beautiful!!!!!!!!!:)

I love these, the nail bed colour is really nice.
I'd wear these no probs.
I'm not a gel gal, but i'd suspect these would be a bit of a pain to do.
Well done xxxx

ooh they are lovely , well done hun xxx

Hey they are beautiful , great work
you have great talent x

I love looking at pictures :hug: x

they are very cool....would love a tutorial in them,i find it hard to work with glitter too.
please,please!!!!!!!!

xx

On film or with pictures? I'll try to remember to take pictures next time, but I have described how I did in this thread

i cant see a pic :(

psh!! i had to use internet explorer to see the images!!

they look niiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!

i thought u meant like, 3D toothpaste at first. they are much more subtle than i had dreamed up in my mind lol.

xx

They are really nice!!:cool:

ahhh arnt these pretty.
come do me a set of them !! lol
x.

Latest posts

Back