My new website! opinions please :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlekate

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've just built myself a website and would like some feedback on it.

Its Home

You need to forward the pics you would like to use to Marketing at Creative and then if they like the way they are set out on your site they will send you ones without the copyright on.
At the mo, the site is good, but its the giant C on the pics and the broken up logo that let it down, jmho!
xxx:hug:

I liked it - very well done!

As Sharon Osbourne would say..."fabulous!"...:green:

very nice hun... good work looks great :) xx

You need to forward the pics you would like to use to Marketing at Creative and then if they like the way they are set out on your site they will send you ones without the copyright on.
At the mo, the site is good, but its the giant C on the pics and the broken up logo that let it down, jmho!
xxx:hug:

Hi Hayls

I like the web site hope to do well from it Good luck darling:hug:

Your site is lovely, easy to navigate too, well done :hug:

hello:)

I think that the website looks fantastic:)
good luck in the future:hug:

oh wow... wish i could be so clever been waitin for some pleb to get round to doin mine for about a year!!!:cry:

Love it!

I would make your page titles slightly more descriptive, your title is the white writing that appears in the blue strip at the top of the internet explorer page

The link in your first post simply says HOME, if you change the page title it would be clearer....you could have something like -

Perfect Touch, Wallington - Home

or

Beauty Salon, Wallington - Home

This will help with rankings on the search engines....don't make the titles too long though!!

xx

I liked it, I would make a booking with you based on what I've seen. I liked your gallery too. Good luck x

I thought it looked lovely. Nice descriptions and easy to get round. :)

Once you have the uncopyrighted images from Creative and resize them correctly, it will really make a difference. I am a former website designer and get very finicky about things like that :) Otherwise good job!

Thanks for all your replies! I'm just waiting for the whole creative thing to sort itself out before I email them about the pics. Will sort that out asap though! x

Latest posts

Back