My new website please take a look

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the colour and the layout and as any site will look fab when the gallery is up and running xx

the only picky thing I would say is that I find the price list a bit confusing and long,
I had a job working out all the different re balance prices, I know you've been working really hard on this so don't want to offend, but I think its confusing for the client to charge different re balance prices for each different service, myself I would take the average and charge that for all re balances/fills xx

Lovely website, really nice layout & colours, well done you :hug:

In the Contact Us section I noticed a typo- it says "and" instead of "any" queries. . . and somewhere it said Easter without a capital e but hey, we're getting picky now lol.

I have to say I think your prices are TOO CHEAP.

And whilst the price list may be long, I don't think you can just charge everyone the same for infills no matter what service. It wouldn't be fair on the client, and wouldn't take account of the time taken for each. So actually, I wouldn't change that, but that's just me. If anyone's not sure they can always ring you and check . . . but I do think you're very very reasonable. Remember it's always easier to make offers on higher prices for a while than to try and put prices up.

good luck Emmsybabes xx I loved your site and I'd book (if I were nearer lol)

awww again thank you everybody,
just to add I'm not at all offended by anybody's suggestions,
I'm taking it all on board,
my prices are pretty average in my area, i actually charge more than some x
I'm going to have a look at the price list tonight and have a re-think over it see what I can come up with x
thank you x

Emma,

I think the site looks fantastic and well done you for having a go at putting it together. I would not have the first clue about doing one.

I think the layout is very pleasing to the eye. However, like others have already commented on, I think the pricing is a little confusing and may put some off.

I'll pm you some idea's on how I might price to give some help.

But on the whole a very professional looking site and cant wait to see the gallery.

LOL OMG..I meant to say..I am glad to see you DIDN"T put that pic up..LOL mybad. Sorry to have caused you a moment of panic!
Your website looks fantastic

Hi Emmysbabes it is fab I loved it it answered everything and was a nice easy on the eye site ,
heres wishing you lots of success for the future , may you always have lots of bookings come your way :hug:

It's nowhere near finished yet , but I'm hitting brick walls with the old grey matter lol

So please feel free to have a look and see what you think ,
Im open to suggestions, and advice etc....

I have already had a few girlies on the case, (thankyou my little buddies xxxx)

Gallery etc ...all coming soon,

the layout etc..i havent really played with yet as there arnt many to choose from really ,
but its all mine and im happy
:green:

sorry to do a quick post and leave but im sooo tired
thankyou peeps
:hug:

Home

ps; dont know why it is coming up as home and ot the web addy but it works anyway so who am i to argue hahaha
the addy is in my sig also xxx

very good i like it, love the colours, love the bit about the MMA, very informative well done, :hug:

Great site Emms

You know what I liked - on your home page you have put the area that you work in. The amount of mobile therapist sites that I have looked at and it takes you an age to find out the area that they work in. To the point some times where I gave up. It was clear on yours as it was noted on yur front home page. Well done.

Get those fab piccies up.

Just a quick whizz through, it's lovely, nice colours, and well set out :biggrin:

A couple of suggestions:-

1) Move 'site map' to the bottom of the menu, most people aren't interested in that one

2) Under 'How do I know that I have a professional technician', you've put ask about insurance....'you are insuring your own saftey and....' - this should be ensuring.

3) In the final section on FAQ you mention lifting and problems, excellent, however you're last suggestion is to get the technicians insurance details and take it from there. I'm a tech and I've read through that, admittedly only quickly, and it sounds like you're suggesting clients ring the tech's insurance company if they get lifting :lol: Not sure the insurance company will be too chuffed with that :lol:

Great work, I'd be happy to have it as mine :green:

Great Website - looks really good. Just a little thing - on your Special Promotions part you've spelt Receive wrong. I before E except after C!

Sorry hope I've not offended?! I'm sure I havent cause your lovely! lol!

Jacqui

Hello Emma, on the FAQ section, How do I know I have a professional technician?, last sentence, safely spelt "safley".

Also, the very last sentence on the FAQ page, unresolved problems, ask for insurance details and you can take it from there with your insurance company....perhaps this could be like a red rag to a bull, there are always people who are keen to exploit, sue, or take advantage if there is any chance of money. My creative educator told us all never to show clients your insurance certificates purely for this reason.....(not having "a go" but possibly something to think about?

by the way, very nice little website,please put some of your lovely work on there though.

Christine

some excellent points thankyou
I will remove the insurance part ,
i can imagine all my clients asking for my details as they broke a nail, because I said so hahaha

excellent !
and PLEASE dont think i will be offended by pointing out any mistakes i have made I appreciate it ,

I really am new to making websites etc..so its all scared the hell out of me lol

Im more than pleased with the comments i have had so far
I thought you would all think it was a bit rubbish :hug:

you're doing great.......are you putting your avatar piccie on there????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually I might you know, !
just so they know its me when they come, they wont get an unexpected fright :green:

Looks great! My only suggestion would be that the font on your pricing menu is a wee small for reading online. Great work!

i'm jealous its really professional, really good ;)
Del x xx

Latest posts

Back