My New Website!!! Yay....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lovely job my dear:hug:

thanks guys

i am hoping to put both galleries on 1 page and do a tutorials page for some of my work but i don't think that will be til after march now i will keep you all updated tho :green:

Love it love it love it!:hug:

I prefer the 3rd logo because, as Mercedes69 said, it does look like a nail file. I like the second one too, but the font gives it a bit of a whimsical look and not sure that's what you're after.

You've received some first rate pro advice here. I think your site looks fab!

i have sorted the sizing on the pages now it looks MUCH better :green:

Hiya,

Glad you liked the logos!

You might want to knock the sizing down a little bit more- its still got the horizontal scroll bars........

aaahh mmmmaaannn lol

will take a look tonight as it doesn't have it on this computer at work

Love the site sweetie its really well done x
Are you doing educators in March at Tamworth?
Thats when I go down! It would be so cool if you were there at the same time xxx

i don't think i'll have time as i need to complete all my masters and can't start til excel is out the way really x:cry:x

Loved the web site and especially the 'book' idea of all your work.
Well Done ! :hug:

Nice site! I especially love the font you've used, and the general layout is great too. The Flash albums are nice, although some of the images look a bit blurry.

Ruth

Great looking website. The gallery of your work is just beautiful.

HI KIRSTY, IVE JUST JOINED THE NAIL GEEK THIS MORNING AND SAW UR SITE, IT LOOKS BRILLIANT!
WELL DONE ON UR COMP WINS, IM GONA ENTER MY 1ST 1 THIS YEAR, VERY EXCITING!
MY WEB SITE ISNT FINISHED YET, THERES A BIT ON THERE IF ANY1 WANTS 2 CHECK IT OUT AND GIVE ME ANY IDEAS. NICE SALON 2!
IM EZ FLOW TRAINED ALSO, WHO DID U DO UR EDUCATION WITH?
I LEARNT WITH GEOGIE SMEDLEY, SHE IS GREAT!
XXX

Beautiful!!! Who designed your logo ? x

I think it is great:)

i don't think i'll have time as i need to complete all my masters and can't start til excel is out the way really x:cry:x
Bummer...got my hopes up xx

Latest posts

Back