My New Website!!! Yay....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scratchers

Reaction score
Hi all hope you are well,

i am very excited today as my new website has be launch, there are still a couple of bits to do in the galleries which will be up and running tomorrow fingers crossed.

I'd love to have any feedback as i've been looking for ages now to mind any mistakes and my eyes have gone blurry lol

hope you all like it xx:hug:xx

home

It's lovely Kirsty - very feminine :green: I really like the clients gallery - a lovely mix of nail enhancements :hug:

Hope it brings you lots of clients xxx

Looks great Kirsty - well done! It looks very professional.

Did you do all the work on the website yourself or did you get someone to do it for you? Which hosting site have you used?

it looks lovely kirsty, very clear and easy to read

xx

Thnaks hun, the galleries are going to be changed, the layout are going to be pages that you click on the corners and it turns to the next picture :green:

Hi your site looks great

I spotted a few mistakes on the eyelash extensions page, in the after care section not and rub are spelt wrong

its being hosted at my dads, i designed it ans my dad got it all up and running bless him, we have gone with 1&1

Hi your site looks great

I spotted a few mistakes on the eyelash extensions page, in the after care section not and rub are spelt wrong

you star thankyou :hug:

I think you might need to have a look at the screen size, its side-scrolling at the moment and scroll-bars on a static page don't look that great.

Did you use Frontpage to design it? Because there's some great "plug-ins" that can neaten up your galleries. Go to "insert" then "web component" and then "photo gallery"- you can then upload your pictures and it'll display them neatly and let people click into the pictures.

Apart from that it's looking great- well done.

Really lovely Kirsty welldone hun!

You have reminded me that I need to get mine sorted, just havent got the time at the mo!

xxxxxx:hug:

I think you might need to have a look at the screen size, its side-scrolling at the moment and scroll-bars on a static page don't look that great.

Did you use Frontpage to design it? Because there's some great "plug-ins" that can neaten up your galleries. Go to "insert" then "web component" and then "photo gallery"- you can then upload your pictures and it'll display them neatly and let people click into the pictures.

Apart from that it's looking great- well done.

these are the things we are going to try and fix hun, thanks so much for the advice the gallery will be much better tomorrow as we have a really cool set up for it just got to put it in place xxxx:hug:xxxx

oh hun its a fab site , i love your gallery , , it really shows how talented you are :hug:

I think on the home page the word nail bar should be bigger, maybe have it on the same line as the word scratchers all text the same size

on the about us page I think you should have your pic with the text underneath

I'm a graphic designer by training, I'm having a quiet morning so I can do you a nice logo if you like? :) Keep the same teal-ish colour, and you can use it on letterheads and stuff.....

I'm a graphic designer by training, I'm having a quiet morning so I can do you a nice logo if you like? :) Keep the same teal-ish colour, and you can use it on letterheads and stuff.....

oh cool you are very talented...that would be awesome:green:

Well done Kirsty you have really put a lot of work into it and it shows - one thing though you may want to watermark your pictures dont want them getting into the wrong hands

I really like it :)

I personally would remove the line 'complimentary beverage' from the bridal packages as to me this suggests that I only get a free drink if im on a bridal package and not if im having any other treatment lol

Well done Kirsty you have really put a lot of work into it and it shows - one thing though you may want to watermark your pictures dont want them getting into the wrong hands

I really like it :)

good idea i am going to read senny's step bye step tonight :green:

I personally would remove the line 'complimentary beverage' from the bridal packages as to me this suggests that I only get a free drink if im on a bridal package and not if im having any other treatment lol

Never thought of that good thinking batman :hug:

I suppose people could choose one for you? Or, if they're rubbish, none of them!

You can have a look here: Scratchers logos

OMG they are sssssssooooooooooo cool, thankyou so much you are a star xxxx:hug:xxxx:hug:xxxx:hug:xxxxx

come on then guys which one do you like the best????

Latest posts

Back