my new website yipieeeeeeee

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

loo

Reaction score
Yipieeeeeeee

My website is finally finished after weeks of putting it together with myself and my dad, A big thankyou is in order to my dad!!! :) xx

Please have a look at it and give me any feedback there are lots of pictures on there too- have fun and let me know what you think. Now I can crack open a bottle to celebrate. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
here is the address www.harmonyinbeauty.co.uk

Thanks in advance to any comments Luv Loo xx

WELL DONE !!!
A very professional looking website that you and your dad should b v proud of !!!!
x :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hi Loo,

Your sites lovely, really professional and informative, I really like the nail art section its the first place i look when I see a new site and there was plenty to see!

:D :D :D :D

Well done to you and your Dad xxxx
I like it a lot xxxx

Hiya

wow looks great!! very slick and proffesional.

Fabulous site. Really enjoyed having a look!

Thanks for your lovely encouraging replies it took alot of time and effort from my dad especially and I couldnt have done it without him.

I loved your nail art gallery! It's just great, keep posting new pic so we can take a peek at your work! ;) Continue the good work!

Wow Lucy whay a great site. I love all the nail art, it looks so good. I love all the french style nail art as i also have a few clients that like the natural look with a small detail of art added. I love the small bows you do, is that done with a brush or a pen???

Hope you don't mind if i borrow that one. Must say i hope i can do it half as good. Say well done to your dad its a fab site, very well laid out, easy to use and navigate.:biggrin:

Its a great site, took me ages to go through it all.
Well done to you and your dad, good ole dad, lol

Hi Lucy, your site is really good very professional, well done x

Absolutely brillliant Loo! Very professional looking and very tidy! Well done to you and your dad!

How on earth did you do it all?

Wow Lucy fantastic site :biggrin: What a lovely dad you have and what a good job hes done.
Love the gallery section, great work as always. :)

Brilliant site!!! Loved the galleries too - your makeup skills are brilliant!!

Keep it all up chicha :green:

xxlayxx

well done loo great site mate!! :D

Love your website it's so good will add to my favourites.
Good Luck
Norah

talented talons said:
Wow Lucy whay a great site. I love all the nail art, it looks so good. I love all the french style nail art as i also have a few clients that like the natural look with a small detail of art added. I love the small bows you do, is that done with a brush or a pen???

Hope you don't mind if i borrow that one. Must say i hope i can do it half as good. Say well done to your dad its a fab site, very well laid out, easy to use and navigate.:biggrin:

I don't mind if you borrow the bow design LOL!! I use a nail art pen for the designs like one of the nubar ones which come with a striper brush too, they are excellent. :)

Thanks to everyone else for their kind comments too I looked on the counter and couldn't believe how many hits I had had already since the other night. :biggrin: It's very exciting.

your site really looks great! Good Job!! :biggrin:

great web!!! looks realli kool, love the nail bit hope that it works 4 u!

Hello ther are some new updates already lol!! Check out the new friends albums so far there are some absolutely fab works of art on nails courtesy of Mui from both her salon in thailand and some from Japan. I have also added a couple of new additions to my nail art album there will be some more going on within the next few days!!! Hope you like :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back