My New Website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks gorgeous, very clean with the white background which I love. If I came across your site searching online for a service local to me then it would sell you to me for sure. :hug:

Looks very nice on IE7. The only problem I can see is that you have some broken image links on your Products page, where the "X" icon (indicating a missing image) is being shown instead of the image.

Thanks for letting me know Ruth, I haven't checked that page for a while so I will try and fix that today, :hug:

Thanks for letting me know Ruth, I haven't checked that page for a while so I will try and fix that today, :hug:

Thanks - think they were images linked to from an external site as well, so the chances are that the other website has updated its design and deleted the images?

It looks gorgeous, very clean with the white background which I love. If I came across your site searching online for a service local to me then it would sell you to me for sure. :hug:

Aaaah Thank you :)

Thanks - think they were images linked to from an external site as well, so the chances are that the other website has updated its design and deleted the images?

I just looked and see what you mean ! I am going to sort it out this afternoon as ive got a fuzzy head this morning :eek::lol:

Latest posts

Back