My next extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rowjam

Reaction score
I've got Beauty Works extensions in atm but have had a lot of problems and I would prefer not to have Beauty Works again. Thanks to advice from on here I've managed to get them back into okay condition but I'm probably going to have to get them removed or replaced in the next month or so.

Which supplier of extensions would people recommend as the best quality for under £200 (not including application)? Which method of application is kindest to my own hair? I've currently got silicone beads holding a Beauty Works weft in. It's fairly comfy and completely invisible but if another method is better in happy to give it a go.

Last edited:
I love Angel remy wefts. Good tangle free hair and 150grams per weft x

fabulong x

Prestige have been my go to.. customer service and hair is spot on

Fabulong hair is RIDICULOUSLY overpriced, had loads of problems which in all fairness they've been good with but I will never use them again

Angel remy is average hair but dreadful customer service..

I'd either use prestige or transform

Prestige have been my go to.. customer service and hair is spot on

Fabulong hair is RIDICULOUSLY overpriced, had loads of problems which in all fairness they've been good with but I will never use them again

Angel remy is average hair but dreadful customer service..

I'd either use prestige or transform

180g of prestige is more than fabulong?

Yeah they're slightly expensive with wefts but the hair is amazing quality.. although it's 18" almost all of it arrives at least 20"

And yeah they've lowered the price now anyway so it's cheaper then fabulong

Yeah they're slightly expensive with wefts but the hair is amazing quality.. although it's 18" almost all of it arrives at least 20"

And yeah they've lowered the price now anyway so it's cheaper then fabulong
Im logged in now with 180g in my basket and its still more expensive than fabulong? Unless im missing a discount that you guys have?

What shades are you selecting? Have you got a trade account with them? It's 10% off

What application method would you recommend?

La weave or micro rings are the safest in my opinion

What shades are you selecting? Have you got a trade account with them? It's 10% off
Just for example i selected the 1b, 180g and even with 10% off the total (which i have worked out) it would still be £5 more than fabulong

I've been searching online for salons which offer extensions by the suppliers you guys have recommended but I'm struggling to find any. I've found that a lot of salons don't say which suppliers they use. I don't suppose any of you guys are based in or know any salons based in the North West? Is it okay for me to ask that sort of thing on here? I'm new and I don't know if that's the done thing.

Latest posts

Back