My Opening Day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cute Tips

Mastering it Geek!
Reaction score
Hello everyone
Ive not been around for a while as some of you know i have been setting up my new salon.....well....here I am....on the opening day of Perfect Endings!
I opened yesterday and everything went great. I had a really good responce and everybody loved it!
It feels like such a relief to have finally done it.....but it has not been easy!
I'm now looking forward to the roller coaster ride ahead of me of running the In's and outs of the salon!
Thankyou so much to all of you on this site for all your knowledge, experience and advice....it just would not have Been the same without you.
Thankyou.
Rebecca x

Wow - Rebecca - it looks AMAZING!! Congratulations!!!

wow, looks fantastic, well done and good luck,

it looks lovely, hope it all goes well for you

looks very nice! I wish it was me. Hope it is one day! Im jealous

hi, looks very stylish well done and good luck. xx

Congratulations Rebecca, by the way I love your uniform, Great colour.x

Hi!

Looks really nice! :Grope: Hope all goes well for you.

Good Luck! :hug:

Hi Rebecca,

Your salon looks stunning i bet you are so pleased & proud. Are you just doing nails or beauty as well?

Good luck & best wishes in your new salon. :hug:

Your salon looks lovely, I love your red uniform - well done you.

I wish you all the best for the future xxx

Congratulation :) Looks great and I agree the red uniform looks Fab!!

Good luck xx

Thank you so much for all your loverly comments.

Yes...i am really really proud...David my other half did 90% of the refit bless him, a long hard job i can tell you! And i had the pleasure of decorating and kitting it all out.

Enhancements, manicures and pedicures are my passion but I also do facials (as I'm a virgin vie consultant) and i have just started to wax due the demand.
We also offer massage and reflexology which is done by a lady who rents one of my rooms.
Its all so exciting, i just cant stop smiling!
Thanks again folks for the support!
x x x

love the uniform where did you get it

Stunning Well Done You All The Best For The Future It Is So Good To See People Doing Well.

Caz Xxx

Best of luck to you hun, you deserve the very best, hope all your dreams come true!!!! :hug:

xxxx

Well my freind,,,,, here you are at last and let me tell you fellow geeks this little lady has really slogged long and hard to get what she's got and i for one can only say congratulations hun i'm real pround of ya,,,,,

PM me your salon address i gotta visit and get ya a little somethng in the post

i'm so happy for ya chick

well done.

Rose143 said:
Best of luck to you hun, you deserve the very best, hope all your dreams come true!!!! :hug:

xxxx

well done beccy hun,
your place looks amazing and so do you.
will pop in during next week to have a nosey and wish you congratulations personally...............congratulations :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Congratulations Rebecca, and all the very best to a busy future.
As was said the uniform is a great colour!

Hi Rebecca,

Your salon looks great, I wish you all the very best of luck in your new venture. Is the piece of equipment to your left in the picture a fume extractor? If so is it any good and where did you get it?

The salon looks fab, hope it goes well for you. Love the uniform too.

Latest posts

Back