My Own Shop

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aphrodite

Reaction score
I AM SO EXCITED :lol: :lol: :green: :) :lol: :green: :) :cool:

I'm renting space in my local Tanning Shop, she has 3000 customers on her books and says since she mentioned me to her customers they've been asking to book appointments already!!!

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Fantastic news! When do you open? Really excited for you.

Take care

Aphrodite said:
I AM SO EXCITED :lol: :lol: :green: :) :lol: :green: :) :cool:

I'm renting space in my local Tanning Shop, she has 3000 customers on her books and says since she mentioned me to her customers they've been asking to book appointments already!!!

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Fantastic News Claire :)
Hope you have every sucess in your new venture :cool:

sammylou said:
Fantastic news! When do you open? Really excited for you.

Take care

Thanks Sammylou and Lesley!!!!

I'm giving in my notice at work tomorrow so a month from now.... Gives me time to set everything up just how i like it!! EEEEEEEEEKK!! :lol:

sawasdee ka

Very good luck for new work and salon you speak like you very very happy and i hope you have many nail customer make beautifull nail and enjoy .

Mui from Thailand .

Congratulations and good luck! I am turning green with envy as we speak!!

I hope it all goes well for you.

xxx

Hi Claire

Good luck and all the best for the future which I hope will be a busy one for ya.

Take care Dawnie xxxxxxxxxxxx

GOOD LUCK claire

Hope everything works out well for you :)

Good luck!!!!! :lol: :cool: :lol: :cool: :lol: :green: :p

Good luck with your venture Claire....... :cool:

:D CONGRATULATIONS babe and good luck for the future!

THIS SOUNDS GREAT AND EXCITING NEWS FOR YOU. Best of Luck!! ;)

Good luck babe............Go girl go !!!!!!!!!
You will rock !!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!

3000 on the books! wow! :eek: Even 1% of those clients would be brill! What an exciting opportunity, congratulations! :lol:

Sue x

I was just reading all the good luck replies and i got all tearful! :cry: :o

It's so emotional when you actually get to do what you love for a living isn't it... I've worked in offices for 9 years now (dying slowly) and i finally get an opportunity like this. Well, i'm gonna give it my best shot! :green:

Plus two people (one family member, one friend) have died recently out of the blue - and it just shows how precious life is and if you get a chance to do something you enjoy - you should do it! Even if it's less money (I'm dropping at least £8k)

Thanks for all your fab messages and to anyone thinking about it - go for it! You only live once! :biggrin:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good Luck!!
what a fab opportunity, dont worry about the money with all those potential clients you could end up earning more!!! Money isnt everything!!
:green: Be Happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back