my partners nail didnt budge lol

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracys Beauty

Serenity Beauty Boutique
Reaction score
hi geeks
i have read alot on here you fellow geeks get to practice on your partners so i asked mine if i could do a couple of nails on him and to my suprise he said ok, i didnt prep the nails just used a popit that i got free from sweet squared and did a nno on his little finger nail when i took the popit off it looked good but i didnt let it dry enough so it came off easy, so i then put a form on another finger and applyed uv30 to the nail bed as i read on here the nail comes off really easy so extended his nail bed as he is a nail bitter with a custom blend and white tip, then filed and buffed the nail and it looked really good but it didnt just come of and my partners face was a picture, i thought putting the uv30 on the nail plate the acrylic would come off really easy but the nail never budged lol,
so i had to file the whole nail off as i just used up all my acetone,
he was so worried as he has work in the morning
i just thought this was really funny me and my friend was in stitches

tracy x

Bless our darling partners / hubbies. Mine is heading off to work tomorrow with one very nice custom blend gel overlay. My gel is not soak off and he was too busy today to let me file it off. I think he has forgotten about it at the moment. I'm sure he will have quite a few comments tomorrow from his customers. I don't know what the rest of you guys think but I think men's nails are great to work on and they come up a treat.
He didn't want me to do l & p because he said it took too long to soak off last time.
Our guys are worth their weight in gold
Cheers
Karen

That is soooo funny Tracysbeauty, my hubby let me practice on him too.

I did pink and white on him with a tip and a sculpt, then he let me practise painting his nails red when i was learning, as long as i removed them that night as he is a policeman. You can imagine what someone would say to him couldn't you??

Haha, they are great to let us do it.:hug:

My lovely wife Sonia wants to learn how to do enhancements so she can do my nails one day lol. Although I'd have to take them off for the office too alas!

dont think he would of let me do a whole set but would be good as he is a nail bitter and i dont get many of them to do,
ill have to beg him lol
tracy x

When I was training my wonderful boyfriend came to my college as my model for a male pedicure.

We'd all brought boyfriends and dads in for that night and at the end they all had blood red toe nails after Iain volunteered first.

The best bit was 2 days later he was going to work in Andorra and with the rush of packing and things I never got round to taing it off. 2 months later when I flew out to see him he still had it on, a little chipped and faded but it was still there. He was mortified because he was living in a apartment with 7 others who he'd never met before.

Bless then our partners rock :hug:

When I was training my wonderful boyfriend came to my college as my model for a male pedicure.

We'd all brought boyfriends and dads in for that night and at the end they all had blood red toe nails after Iain volunteered first.

Bless then our partners rock :hug:

Oh wow cool that sounds great fun! Never heard of a "male pedicure" with polish before, how fab!

i might paint my partners when he is asleep tonight lol
tracy x

i might just give it a go
ha ha
tracy x

i couldnt do it to him bless but i would be very funny
tracy x

i remember when i was practicing to be a nail tech ( 32 years ago! ) i painted my old dads nails bright red but forgot i didnt have polish remover ! he tried to scratch it off with his teeth, but he ended up going to work ( he was a printer ) for alot of stick ! :lol: i didnt get told off cos i was always daddy's girl

i used to paint my dads toes when i was little but had to take it off straight away lol

Latest posts

Back