My perfect shade (Wella/Matrix)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicky_Loves

Reaction score
Hi geeks I am getting Extentions this Monday and need to get my perfect Lilac shade in wella or matrix to do my Extentions too.
It's for my wedding in July and I want to have the perfect light blonde lilac.... Do far I've used Koleston 12/89 as a toner after doing my roots but the lilac didn't last very long 😖 cx

Hi geeks I am getting Extentions this Monday and need to get my perfect Lilac shade in wella or matrix to do my Extentions too.
It's for my wedding in July and I want to have the perfect light blonde lilac.... Do far I've used Koleston 12/89 as a toner after doing my roots but the lilac didn't last very long 😖 cx

Colour sync 10v ?

Lol, where ever the word matrix is u are there blue! Ha!! Would the lilac last longer than one wash? Wella didn't! Grr!
I ❤ this colour ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331643346.140251.jpg

I use 8v to get that Lilic colour. It lasts longer than the 10v. Leave to process for 20minutes

Great thank u!!
It won't b too dark tho wud it? Xxx

Agg!!! My roots haven't changed and the rest violet! 😖

Agg!!! My roots haven't changed and the rest violet! 😖

What did you use on your roots? Peroxide I mean and what were they natural or bleached?

All I done was my roots as normal(6%) bleach then washed and dried it then applied the 8v...left it on for 20mins now I'm nearly crying bcoz its too dark- 😢 x

Latest posts

Back