My Perfect SpaPedicure from Diane!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Dear All - just thought I would let you know that this morning (at 7:30am:rolleyes: ) the lovely Diane Plummer gave me the most wonderful SpaPedicure!! You might wonder why we were there so early (because it's the only time we had to do it) - you also might wonder why I am letting you know!!

Well having a SpaPed is one of my most favourite treats and I generally (well no, actually nearly always) pay a salon to do it for me!! I am happy to do this because it is relaxing (that's when I'm not being asked 1000 questions about the products etc:) ). Anyway, this morning it occurred to me how thoroughly Diane did the treatment - especially the preparation of my toe nails which was maticulous; I also loved the Sea Salt Glow 'soft' massage and the Massage Oil (my favourite) 5 minute per foot to knee massage.

It really rammed the point home that I often feel 'short changed' (for want of a better word) on my salon SpaPedicures - I don't mind paying £25.00 for the treatment but really do expect ALL steps to be taken for that price!! I would impress on all you out there doing this treatment - give your 100% - it makes it so much more fabulous and clients RAVE about it afterwards - I can still feel the tingle from the marine masque!! I am sure that most of you are giving 150% but please don't forget - THE MASSAGE IS WHAT WE ALL WAIT FOR - give it your all and tips will be abundant!!! ;)

Sounds fabulous...I don't do pedicure as not been trained...yet again I will be looking to book into this next Monday for training with Creative..yippee and hopefully I too can give my clients this luxurious treatment..my ladies have been asking so looks like it could be another way to build by business and now hopefully with the aid of the Creative way.. :green:

OOOOOO k Samantha youve done it to me, got me interested in MORE creative was going to leave this till later but ill have to give you a ring and book on course,even better if Di teaches it. i could listen to her till the cows came home. Shes just a mine of information. Her training and Creative have turned my life around. think the best idea is for me to move my bed into Creative so that i dont miss anything. Only kidding think my little girl might just miss me a little. But honestly the company certainly live up to its name, no wonder everyone thinks so highly of you all.x

You go girl!

There is nothing like a properly done Creative Nail Design Spa Pedicure, I luv em and I luv to give em!

:)

Hi, thats sounds heavenly!! I've been doing manicure and pedicure at college, would i have to have the creative training or can i just use the products? I've never had that sort of response from anyon i've given pedicures to, and i think thats down to the cheap products the college supply you with!! I hope its not down to me, because i give 150% during my pedicures as i find them quite relaxing to do them!! I think I might treat myself to some of these products if they are simple to use??

I have been toying with changing my pedicure products to Creative for some time and Mrs Geek you are such a saleswoman! So many of my clients are hairdressers that I need to retail them products that they cannot buy from the wholesaler AS WELL as giving them a fab service.

Do the courses only run from the OSNS or would my academy do it (Plymouth)

I can recommend Lyn Darling (Creative Educator Plymouth)) she does a mean Man & Ped and is an excellent teacher, and apart from that a lovely lady.

Laura said:
I can recommend Lyn Darling (Creative Educator Plymouth)) she does a mean Man & Ped and is an excellent teacher, and apart from that a lovely lady.

I have done some training with Lynn. Did you pay for your Mani/Pedi training as an extra or just buy your kit? I don't want to pay too much for something I am already trained to do. More of a product conversion needed really.

I'd really like to do the training on this as well, but there doesn't seem to be a osns anywhere near me!! I live in eastbourne or croydon?? If anyone has any ideas?? :sad:

The products are a dream to use and no, you don`t have to have the training to use them if you are qualified in pedicure anyway, but if you buy the kit the training is free and its a wonderful day so why short change yourself?

so is there a osns near me or somewhere else i can do the training?? :green:

Ring Leeds and ask them for your nearest Academy but I have a feeling you may have to come to Essex

twotooty2fruity said:
I'd really like to do the training on this as well, but there doesn't seem to be a osns anywhere near me!! I live in eastbourne or croydon?? If anyone has any ideas?? :sad:
Essex or London - 0113 275 0433 and an Academy Adviser will help you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back