MY PHOTO GUESTBOOK

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LayStar

<strong>Jugsy Geek</strong>
Reaction score
I've just added a guestbook onto my site where you can post up photos of your nails art, so feel free to pop over and add some of your fab work in there. Good chance for some publicity too ;)

http://kookynails.tripod.com/kooky-nails/id26.html

xxlaylaxx

Hi Layla

Thanks for the opportunity - I've uploaded 17 of my pics 4 u 8)

I have just uploaded the pictures so they are live online now!! Thankyou Michelle and Patti!

xxlaylaxx

Sorry to send such a HUGE pic, Layla. I didn't realize that I hadn't resized that one :oops:

lol thas ok! I love those nails u sent in though, how did you do the glitter stripes on the tips? Are they acrylic??

Trés beau

xxlaylaxx

Wow Patti - I love your 4 July Nails - they are truly fabby :thumbsup:

LayStar said:
lol thas ok! I love those nails u sent in though, how did you do the glitter stripes on the tips? Are they acrylic??

Trés beau

xxlaylaxx

Why thank you :oops: Yes, they are acrylic. I just did the different colours in stages kind of like applying p&w's. Those were fun to do and fun to wear, although I got pretty tired of looking at 'em after a few weeks. They would make my head spin :squish: if I moved my hands too fast in front of my face.... LOL

THey were all fantastic!!!

I am so inspired now!!! I'm going straight to a craft store tomorrow & buy some glitter & play!!....er... I mean ,get creating!!

Hi Layla,

I don't know how old this topic is but I've only just read it. I've been on you site but I can't find where it says 'Upload photos'. I'm probably being a real dumb Essex girl (and no, I'm not blond as you well know!!!) but could you give me a little help?!

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back