My pics from today (leeds)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Emmsybabes~

Reaction score
I have had the most amazing day....thankyou to everyone :hug:
Theresa you are a love mwah xxxx.
Lel you know im proud of you matey :hug:

Gigi....you are FABBY too....as I knew you would be lol,
Samantha....you are a stunner girl...and you have the sweetest voice,
Sam ...I was a little disappointed when I found out you didnt really talk through a cardbord tube :cry: :green:
Snugs ...lovely to meet you hunny bun..
cec ...thankyou sooo much I love it xxxxxxx

and everyone else too lovely to meet you all

Now Poppits (popits)
I love them....from what I saw today I really do love them....there is still skill needed to use these babies lol....
But I am VERY impressed .....

Please dont think I am rude or "holding info back" if i cant answer questions lol....I am still getting my own head around it , and have only had one very quick (litrally minutes) a little while ago....

I am chuffed ....take it or leave it ..but I will be taking it ...and adding it on with pride lol.....

heres pics of my day :)

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/emmsybabes/Picture123-2.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/emmsybabes/Picture122.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/emmsybabes/Picture121-1.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/emmsybabes/Picture120.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/emmsybabes/Picture119-2.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/emmsybabes/Picture118.jpg

my first go of popits ....
litrally a quick go so nope not perfect,, but still couldnt have done this with a brush as quick if a thousand quid depended on it lol...
Ill be having a good play tomorrow xx

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/emmsybabes/Picture143.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/emmsybabes/Picture144.jpg

will take better pics tomorrow of nails ...

thankyou everybody for making my day fantastic ....:hug:

OOOH and If Gigi tells you I touched her bum.......shes lying :o

:green:

Thanks for all the pics so we could see what we are missing out on. :hug:
Looks like you had a great day.
Nail looks fab! I would so love to try it on myself - I can't stand doing my own nails.

Aww Em,

looks like you had a great day, and that nail looks rather coolio to me hun!

Check you out in your pics with geeg and sam! Jelous? MOI? Never....:o

I AM SO STINKING JEALOUS!!!

And for not being "perfect," that nail looks pretty GREAT. :)

I AM SO STINKING JEALOUS!!!

And for not being "perfect," that nail looks pretty GREAT. :)
I agree....I did have a tiny weeeeennny bit of seepage at the sidewall..but that was me not holding it correctly,
form and apex and SHINE are pretty blooming amazing :green:
I have shortened it now though ,
can't wait to get home today and have another go

I am still excited hahaha , I can't snap out of "leeds mode":green:

oooh i cant wait till tomoro , am all giddy , lol , and your nail looks fab x

thanks for posting the pics. Its been such a long wait and now finally some pics, what do the poppits look like? Can you post a pic of them too.?

Thanks
Rebecca

Emms- nail looks good but I think we should have taken the pictures first thing and not at the end of a very long day!

So - the nail - did you sculpt the white and how easy did you find it to do?

I have just been to knackered to even unpack my stuff from yesterday never mind have a play with the nails!

Oh - and yes - it was lovely to meet all you geeks that were there. x x x

Emms and Theresa - glad to see you got back safely :green:

I can't believe you managed to upload the pictures and try out the PopIts after such a long day :hug:

It was fab to meet you both and I will try and upload the two nails I am currently sporting :wink2: :hug:

thanks for the pic,s huni....i am soooooooooooooo JEALOUS:green::green:....the nail did look good hun xx

Samantha...I love the red coat, suits you hun x
Is there a tutorial for these poppits? (sorry not much pc access atm so may have missed it)

Smashing pics...it's nice to see photo's of geeks together...

But.... Samantha's coat :eek: I want it !!!!!!!

And the nail looked great....

p.s Just seen your post Judy... it's mine!!!! LOL...

AMAZING!!!! now let me get my jaw up off the ground!!

Hun, come to Northampton, see what girls are allowing nns to put on their hands, then get your head around the fact that these girls are PAYING for this rubbish, because its quicker then a real tech can do, and then tell me that nail you did wasn't perfect:eek: it looked pretty darn good from where I'm sitting:lol:
Now was that a tip or did you sculpt?
I can't wait until tomorrow, I'm like a kid:lol:
Oh and just to put a ahhhhhh in everyone's day, I was talking to my Kayleigh this morning and saying how gutted I am that this is the week I will only get ssp (£72) and next week the same from falling of the MB and she said
Would you like a box of poppits for chrimbo? Because she's just put the money for them in my bank.:hug::hug:
I so love that girl:Love:

Oh and just to put a ahhhhhh in everyone's day, I was talking to my Kayleigh this morning and saying how gutted I am that this is the week I will only get ssp (£72) and next week the same from falling of the MB and she said
Would you like a box of poppits for chrimbo? Because she's just put the money for them in my bank.:hug::hug:
I so love that girl:Love:

Oh you are so lucky I am green with envy!:green:
All I can think about is PopIts Im like a girl obsessed!! LOL!!
I am sure I will be dreaming about them tonight and that perfect nail!

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I wanna meet all the geeks & Gigi & Sam & Samantha.. etc..:!:
(whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiney voice like my 4yr old)

This is SO VERY MUCH a drag, living in Canada today.
With minus 10 temperature, freezing cold..... no geeks to meet, no popits to see (stamping my foot in the corner)

LOVE your piccies hun!
Thanks for sharing!
It's fun putting faces to names, and seeing the results of the popits.
:green:

When I say not perfect.....I mean only the free edge shape I did....and the side where I didnt apply poppit properly so a teeeeny bit of seepage there (my fault not poppits)...

But I can assure you these are only problems caused by MY application...
The popits are a pleasure to use ...and AMAZING to see work before your very eyes ..
Now I dont think any one off the street will be able to do these as well as us professionals can....so not much to worry about there imo ...

I just had to have a go last night ahahaha,....I'd never have slept for thinking about it..

I will be having a go shortly on my "wrong hand"

and let me also tell you ...I have road tested these 2 nails good and proper.....they are strong as hell :green:
Im soooo excited hahaha
YES STILL !!!!!!

I wont be able to give any advice on how to use them etc....
I would give allsorts of wrong information...and that would be unprofessional of me,
so I am really sorry and I know how eagre some of you are....but Gigi has promised there will be tutorials etc...in the near future...
I just dont want to help someone apply them when I havent got the hang of it myself yet...
I hope you understand :hug:

this one i did was a white tip and pink overlay...the quickest of ways,
you can do anything with them...
sculpt.....glitters.....embedd ...you name it ...it CAN be done xxxxxx
will all add a little extra time on....but still quicker and a more perfect shape for look and strength than many of us can manage :lol: woooohoooo

oh and yes sams coat is very lovely ...............
...to go with that lovely figure...smile...voice and personality and job she has :irked:
lol shes a sweetie ,im just jealous hahaha :green:

glad you had a great time to emma, xx
I've only had a little play with my new 'friends' but looking forward to trying a full set, the day was fab, deffo got my fire back in my belly x

Ems it was lovely to meet up with you and Oey :hug:Just wish I'd got the nerve and money to go up to Leeds with you both xxxxxxxxx Pics are fab:hug:

Looks like a fab day!
Cant wait to try Poppits out!

I agree with Judy, the red coat is fab! I want one NOW!!!!

Latest posts

Back