My Puppy!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deni

Dinky Geek
Reaction score
Hi...
OMG what have i done?
We have now got a new addition to our family a little cocker spaniel puppy!
She is 8 weeks old and full of fun and her name is 'Manon'
Wanted to share her with you...

Attachments

• Manon.JPG
    Manon.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 84
What a cutey - here's to lots of fun and laughter with her.

Jadey

hi shes gorgeous i have a 7 month old labrador they are lovely when they r that age , wait till she starts eating your furniture mine has destroyed my kitchen and bitten a lovely hole in my leather sofa, any way apart from that his wonderfull its like havin another child , im going to trainig class tomorrow wish me luck i need it with my one his a nutter
xx

Hi Emma...
Thanks for the words of encouragement!!!!!
She is so lovely and sweet though but not looking forward to her distroying my house...eek!
Yes its true she is like a baby but without the nappies...any tips on training from anyone would be helpful and appreaciated...

hi get the training going as soon as possible i left it a bit late , also get them use to being left alone, my problem is his master is my partner and its no good as his at work all day the min he walks in my little girl and my dog are good as gold , its a mad house in the day havin one 2 one training as he doent listen to me and there are less distractions as no other dogs will be there

p.s wait until they loose there coat my cream sofa is black with hair
lol

Hi...
We only got he on sunday and i already leave her alone she got used to that very quickly i also take her out in the car in a cage and she is ok with that.
We dont let her roam free in the house when we are not here she has an area that is hers to sleep etc indoors and when she is older outside.
I have booked her to be trained in 5 weeks coz trainer said she can start young with this breed.
Lets hope she learns quickly!!!!
Is your a boy or a girl dog Emma? Coz apparently girl dogs will have one master in a family but also take orders etc of others in the family unlike a boy he will only listen to his master...

hi it a boy but i had a german shepherd who was a girl and she would only listen to me all dogs choose there master, he does listen but only when he wants to we was gonna put him outside but he has just got use to his bed inside and the warmth he wont go in his kennel, his a full pedigree and he had the snip yesterday and im changing his food as a women fronm the rspca said makes a big difference and calms them down

xx

OMG are you in for trouble lol
We have a cocker Spanial as well as a lab and two Yorkies.
The Spanial is 9yrs but he is so mad he is still like a puppy so watch out coz Cockers never ever grow up...........they just love to be naughty. but you can't help love um.

Take care Dawnie xxx

Deni
Shes so cute....I bet she brings you hours of fun.....
ttfn Lou

Awwwww how lovely I used to have one a blue roan cocker spaniel just like yours when i was younger from a tiny puppy it takes me back unfortunately he got ill and had to be put down but he was a lovely dog. We used to have to tie his ears back with a hair scrunchie when he had his dinner though cause they always got in the way lol :lol: We now have a cross between a lab and a staffie called muttley and he too has a lovely nature. Have fun with your puppy it's almost like having a new baby !!!

I am soooooooooooooooooooo jealous,how cute is that ickle puppy dog!!!!
My friend had a cocker spaniel and she used to clip it's ears up ontop of her head with a clothes peg when she ate cos otherwise they ended up covered in her dinner! :lol: :lol:

Awwww Denise she is so cute.
I would say just love her, feed her, But be the boss from the beginning.
Its just the same as kids really Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back