My really awfull day !!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joanne7174

Reaction score
I just wanted to get my blooming awfull day off my chest ! As well as running my own nail business my husband and I run a sucsessfull courier firm too and have done for the last 7 years. This morning 2 drivers handed in their notice which ok thats not too bad but then this afternoon we found out that our longest standing employee as been stealing from us! I feel so betrayed it adds up to about £500 a month so over the years its thousands ! Its such a horrible situation to be in and its one of the moments that I hate being the boss. As a small firm we get quite close to our employees but this really puts thins into perspective for us . From now on we will have to be much more boss like . And to top it off he came in today and asked if he could have a sub on next weeks wages !!!!! Bloody cheek !! Any way enough ranting from me lets hop tomorrow is a better day . Thanks for listening

oh no, poor u. it always feels like these things happen all at once doesn't it? hope things r sorted soon and u can work on earning that money back!!! xxx

waw....what a stab in you and your hubby back....does he know that you know he has been stealing from you? if he steals once he COULD do it again....if it was me i would have sacked him for stealing....that is such a cheek....hope you find some good honest working people soon hun xxx

he doesnt know we know yet ! but he will do very very soon ! and boy will it hit him where it hurts . He has 6 kids and another on the way so dont think the misses will be too chuffed !!!!! hope he spent his ill gotten gains very wisely !

poor you! thats terrible!!!

hope you manage to re-coup your losses.

he doesnt know we know yet ! but he will do very very soon ! and boy will it hit him where it hurts . He has 6 kids and another on the way so dont think the misses will be too chuffed !!!!! hope he spent his ill gotten gains very wisely !
6 kids and another on the way....he is mad risking everything when he works and has good job :eek::eek: .....do you think he has told his misses and she has been the one making him do it for the kids??????? i think the man is a fool even if it was his misses making him do it....he still took money that was not his ....tutt tutt tutt

Well i hope you are going to the police with this matter and i truly hope he goes to prison, and has to pay you back what he has stolen,
it will be us as tax payers that end up paying for his soon to be 7 kids and wife when they are on benefits

Aw Joanne - I really feel for you today hun! It's not only the money side is it? It's the feeling of betrayed, I bet you really tusted this guy!!!
If your anything like me I find it hard to draw the line at being Boss & Friend - howver nice a boss I try to be the two just don't mix really
x do you know though - what goes around comes around, and boy is it going to hit him for six!! xmas is coming and he's gonna have regrets the loser x

well he definately hasnt been spending it on birth control has he.

what a rotten thing to do to you when you trusted him.
some people are never satisfied are they.:irked:

Latest posts

Back